NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bucs have the worst pass defense I've ever seen. EJ Biggers is an intramural level cornerback.

How is it that Dallas is out of sync game after game after game? Don't these dudes practice?

Tip drill in Houston
*opens incognito window and watches the music video*
nerd.gif
Same here bro...same here
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Like I've been saying the past couple weeks.. the ravens are a bad team. we're not good.

If we flame out in the first round playoffs I wonder if Cam Cameron will finally get fired.

thank god we have a bye week coming up..

joe flacco is going to prove he can win games now and be a top QB now that the defense isn't firing on all cylinders. we'll see if he's up to it.
The thing is, we don't need Flacco to become Tom Brady. We have a stud RB capable of carrying an offense, with some better playcalling and better balance we could easily maintain a potent attack.

But this playcalling strategy just isn't suitable.

Last edited:
Like I've been saying the past couple weeks.. the ravens are a bad team. we're not good.

If we flame out in the first round playoffs I wonder if Cam Cameron will finally get fired.

joe flacco is going to prove he can win games now and be a top QB now that the defense isn't firing on all cylinders. we'll see if he's up to it.
The thing is, we don't need Flacco to become Tom Brady. We have a stud RB capable of carrying an offense, with some better playcalling and better balance we could easily maintain a potent attack.

honestly, they should follow the texans model of run first and play action pass. save all that spread offense for 2 minute drills

honestly, they should follow the texans model of run first and play action pass. save all that spread offense for 2 minute drills
Our spread no-huddle is effective against certain teams, particularly Pittsburgh and NE. But we have to be able to change it up when necessary, a game like this we need to establish Rice early. Our coaches don't understand that Rice is the least-"stoppable" offense weapon we have.

Last edited:
It feels like almost every quarterback going right now is completing passes at like 70% or better. I keep seeing gaudy numbers everywhere I turn (no Flacco).

Last edited:
That goal line sequence by the Bucs.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Props to Malcolm Jenkins for his hustle.

It feels like almost every quarterback going right now is completing passes at like 70% or better. I keep seeing gaudy numbers everywhere I turn (no Flacco).

Goodell's dream. Can't stand it, I remember when it was a big deal to throw 300 in a game and 3K for a year. DBs had a chance back then and were allowed to actually play D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom