NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Slim there with Evans? SMH, he will rob you like he robbed everyone else.

Cle making moves :smokin

Last edited:
roll.gif

The Iron Sheik@the_ironsheik 29s

They cure the AIDS before they draft Johnny Football #NFLDraft2014

Lavar Arrington is so ******* stupid :lol:

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) – The Washington ******** threatened a lawsuit by sending a “cease and desist” letter to former ******** linebacker Lavar Arrington, for using the phrase “******** great” in a promotional flyer for his summer football camp.

Link

You can't use the team branding or images w/o permission. I'm not sure how this confuses him.

For example,

this is a Modell's appearance by Santana Moss

PlayerAppearances_FB2-300x150.jpg

No mention of the Skins or the team logo. I'm not sure how this is such a hard concept for Arrington to grasp. He's a straight up dumb***.

Last edited:
Maybe Lavar thought he had some juice cause of his playing days?

What does DK always say? It's one thing to be wrong...but it's another to be loud and wrong.

Arrington is a moron and clearly doesn't understand why this is an issue. Every other team in the league does the same thing.

Think about it this way...a camper gets hurt. Skins are affiliated. Who is going to be liable for the injury? These teams have to protect themselves. As petty as it seems, the Skins are not in the wrong here at all.

I'm a Penn State alum and hate Lavar; he's a dumb *** in all aspects of life and he's a bust

He was supposed to be one of the best LB's ever coming from college

From the Skins insider

Kevin ‏@HTTR24_7 1h

@dcsportsbog True, but you know all the legalities associated with that. He should've picked up the phone and asked for permission.

Bottom line:

Kevin ‏@HTTR24_7 1h

@dcsportsbog As opposed to slamming the owner, organization, & Gibbs every chance he gets.All bad until you want to make some money

Pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom