NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You knew things were going too good for Cleveland
mean.gif

Gordon had drug-testing problems in college as well. He was dismissed from the team at Baylor after being suspended twice for marijuana use. He transferred to Utah but didn't play there after failing another drug test.

:smh:

I mean, this bamma got a pot leaf tatted on his back. Not a chance in hell he would stay clean....

Man this pissed me off so much. ITS ONLY WEED. I totally understand it's illegal and against league policy but c'mon man the dude was blowing clouds last year and look at the numbers he put up ! Even after being suspended for first two games you know he was smoking. The way I look at it is as long as you show up and do your job no one should have a problem with it.

Has he ever been in any other trouble other then failing drug test?

Man this pissed me off so much. ITS ONLY WEED. I totally understand it's illegal and against league policy but c'mon man the dude was blowing clouds last year and look at the numbers he put up ! Even after being suspended for first two games you know he was smoking. The way I look at it is as long as you show up and do your job no one should have a problem with it.

Has he ever been in any other trouble other then failing drug test?

No.
I agree with you on the weed it should be no problem but its clear him and Blackmon need help they most likely have an addiction problems if it not weed with them it would be something else.

This pisses me off so much with Gordon and Blackmon. We're being robbed of seeing greatness because of their stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom