NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Carolina?
You have to think cam would be heated if the front office didn't even attempt to get Dre if he's truly asking out.

Makes too much sense.

Andre can come join Barwin, Ryans, Jones, Maehl, Casey, Braman, Carmichael and Gardner

send him to NE...we need the help and can help him make something of his career

He probably wants to play with a QB that completes more than 60% of his passes.

:tongue:

You guys got it all wrong he's going to the Bucs

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

send him to NE...we need the help and can help him make something of his career

He probably wants to play with a QB that completes more than 60% of his passes.

:tongue:

2013. Percentage is going down every year...

60.5 > 60

and you know damn well why the percentage was down last year :lol:

Andre, Gronk, Minitron, Gallon (let me dream)...back up over 65% :pimp:

Last edited:
They're two players I feel like that beat too much to warrant their shutdown status.

Maybe its just me.

Shrugs.

What do you mean "beat too much" ??

Dudes just randomly coming with their own analogies to describe certain players :lol:..

You never heard someone say a corner got beat in coverage, I'm not looking to argue especially with you, I just stated my opinion that's all.

U mad Teddy?

Nah. He's actually quite happy.

He won't be when that O-Line breaks down and he gets his career ended when someone like Clowney comes rushing through, his little hands will be in that prayer position, wishing Cleveland picked him.

I think he'd much rather hand the ball off to AD rather than Ben Tate. I also think he's rather toss the ball to an explosive Patterson rather than old Nate Burleson with one arm.

But that's just me.

Andre needs to come to the team with the best young qb in the game, come to indy and we will send u a 2nd or 3rd and lavon brazill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom