NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP and a friend meeting Babe Ruth:

128380533-babe-ruth-with-young-boys-circa-1920s-gettyimages.jpg

[COLOR=#red]CP was there for the signing of Don Shula... to the Colts.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]CP was there for the signing of Don Shula... to the Colts.
[/COLOR]

you're supposed to be the one defending the old man, not piling on :lol:

dolphins fans supposed to stick together...unless it's Finnns :lol:

[COLOR=#red]When anyone is playin the dozens it's every man for himself. And there has been no dolphins slander, it's CP slander... but out of love.
[/COLOR]

Did the Panthers ever get somebody after letting Steve go?

Outside of KB, we also got Cotchery, Avant, && Underwood along with Ed Dickson as our #2 TE, though this combo is subject to heavy slander on NT. Ain't tripping tho, we'll be fine for what we do on offense.

Last edited:

Outside of KB, we also got Cotchery, Avant, && Underwood along with Ed Dickson as our #2 TE, though this combo is subject to heavy slander on NT. Ain't tripping tho, we'll be fine for what we do on offense.

not saying you guys are screwed with the current corp (i think it's not going to be pretty)...but y'all are acting like Dre would be a downgrade :lol:

Last edited:

Cam ISOs all day.

:lol: :smh:

not saying you guys are screwed with the current corp (i think it's not going to be pretty)...but y'all are acting like Dre would be a downgrade :lol:

Oh nah :lol: I was just about to say we'd love to have Dre (at least I would lol), but we're just far too close to the cap to take on his salary. We would almost have to get Dre to restructure to something way below what he's deserving of if we had any hopes of landing him. Or trade Hardy, but Gettleman won't do that either.

I wish we were go-getters in situations like this one, or the DeSean thing earlier this offseason. Our circumstances just don't/won't allow it for another couple years, thanks to Hurney's asinine moves as GM beforehand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom