[/th][th="col"]
Favorite Win
[/th][th="col"]
Versus
[/th][th="col"]
Underdog Win
[/th][th="col"]
Underdog
[/th][th="col"]Mon[/th][th="col"]Tue[/th][th="col"]Wed[/th][th="col"]Final[/th][th="col"]Status (EDT)[/th][th="col"]Points[/th][/tr][tr][td]Bold = Winning Team (Spread)[/td][td]Total Points[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@San Francisco[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]Seattle[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]CorrectSF 13, Sea 6[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@Buffalo[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]Tennessee[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]CorrectTen 35, Buf 34[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@Indianapolis[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]Cleveland[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]CorrectInd 17, Cle 13[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]@St. Louis[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]CorrectGB 30, StL 20[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@Minnesota[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]Arizona[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]IncorrectMin 21, Ari 14[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@New York (NYG)[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]Washington[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]CorrectNYG 27, Was 23[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]New Orleans[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]@Tampa Bay[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]CorrectNO 35, TB 28[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]Dallas[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]@Carolina[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]CorrectDal 19, Car 14[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@Houston[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]Baltimore[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]CorrectHou 43, Bal 13[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@Oakland[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]Jacksonville[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]IncorrectOak 26, Jac 23[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@New England[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]New York (NYJ)[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]CorrectNE 29, NYJ 26[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]Pittsburgh[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]@Cincinnati[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]Sun 10/21 08:20pm[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]
matchup information
[/td][td]@Chicago[/td][td][/td][td]vs[/td][td][/td][td]Detroit[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]Mon 10/22 08:30pm[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][/table]

the Bengals secondary it is shaky, but lets run screens and end around

Keep pacifying yourself bro... You're atop the division that 45 minutes ago was tied from top to bottom in the most mediocre NFL Conference in probably 10 years.

Keep pacifying yourself bro... You're atop the division that 45 minutes ago was tied from top to bottom in the most mediocre NFL Conference in probably 10 years.

Fam i recognize the situation. U can reference my comments in the Pats thread. I know whats good. Doesnt change the fact that they are contenders and will be in the mix come playoff time. Thats all that matters.

Danny Woodhead coming up big again. Not to mention blitz pick up. Makes key plays.
I missed seeing Logan Mankins out there getting into some **** after every other play.
laugh.gif
Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make the trip out to London next week and they hold him until after the bye.

Bengals need a all orange alt with stripes all over next year :pimp:

get it done NIKE :pimp: and send me a AJ green for the price of one the house :pimp:

Disregarding the 2010 NFC West, of course. Pump the brakes.

:lol: how does THIS year's AFC West get an easy pass in this? 2 teams that are 1-5.

the AFC east is bad, but it's not the hands down worst division

Am I the only one that feels Marvin Lewis is the most underrated coach in the league? Guy gets no love, always on the hot seat, but finds a way to win.

No I've said that also. He's had to make do with whatever Mike Brown gives him & finds some kinda way. It helps that he has Zimmer as his DC & now Gruden as his OC. BTW, I like Jay waaaaay better than his brother John in terms of talent as an offensive mind & person.

Go Steelers!!!!

:lol: how does THIS year's AFC West get an easy pass in this? 2 teams that are 1-5.

Who else is 1-5 beside the chiefs? AFC West is the worst though :lol:

:lol: 2-6, my bad

nice win for y'all today

AFC is down this year, but its alot of teams under performing too :smh: :smh:

Bills, Titans, Chiefs, Steelers are crippled by injuries and the Bengals are up and down.

:lol: 2-6, my bad

nice win for y'all today

It's only week 7 :lol:
But no it wasn't a nice win but I'll take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom