NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job Chris. I like him, he can do some different things

Heath continuing to do the little things

He should have gotten that clean and never even made it this close. Terrible night for him

AJ's leap was insane

I said it week one or two, Dwyer is like a mini bus, really like him. One more first down should seal this up. I'm surprised to say the least

The Pats have clearly fallen off but yes i think they still have the best Offense.
Best QB, best TE, most productive wideout, legit running game.
Cut everyone on the defense sans Vince, ninkovich, jones and the LBs
Free to say whatever the hell he wants after saying this, including the foolishness he said.

Free to say whatever the hell he wants after saying this, including the foolishness he said.

he said i think cause he knows hes wrong, cause after they drubbed the bills ( like everyone else who has played them) he said they were the best offense in the L

Well I was completely wrong and look like an idiot. This team got back to 'Steeler football' and Dwyer led the power running game. D played pretty well though I think a lot of that was the Bengals O looking poor. Not sure what's up with Dalton this year. Oh well, I guess the season isn't over after all

I said it week one or two, Dwyer is like a mini bus, really like him. One more first down should seal this up. I'm surprised to say the least

was just thinking this, i wish your Oline wasnt in shambles cause your offense has potential to be the best in the L

safetys cant cover the middle of the field :smh:
inability to convert on 3rd down :smh:
can't stop the run :smh:

we desperately need this upcoming bye week...

Last edited:
Is it just Bengals fans or is Rey Mal that bad?

I don't know what's up with the offense. Looked terrible after that pick Andy threw ay the end of the first half. Should of gone up 17/21-6 but end up at 14 all.

Wow Smh.

Rey is just bad. There's no reason why he should be a starting linebacker in the NFL. This is his 4th season and he hasn't improved at all since he's been here.

Last edited:
:lol: rey is terrible...you would think after 4 yrs his tackling would improve but the only time he seems to be able to make a tackle is after a guy has already ran past him :x

I thought I and our fans were crazy but Good Lord that guy is out of place so much. DaComeUp called it a while back. Vontaze will end up with Rey's job.

I like Mike Zimmer but he's gotta do something about these guys getting stops.

Packers fans >

Couldnt tell if I was in St. Louis or Green Bay there were so many Packer fans. Im not lying when I say there were literally more Packer fans than Rams fans.
For whatever reason Bears fans were just [James Franco] lingerrring [James Franco] so we had to work in a few "Bears still suck" chants inbetween the many "Go Pack Go" chants.

I was walking down the sidewalk, look up and it's freakin Mark Murphy Packers owner just walking around amongst the Packer fans :lol: shook his hand and took a picture with him :smokin

Here's the gawd gettin ready to put in work.

Apparently there's an app to find a bar for packers fans in any NFL teams city. At least that's what I was told. Haven't looked into it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom