NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought Willis had a Ohio State vs Miami knee injury again. Was nervous for a minute....

Funny thing is, that type of hit on the knee happens hundreds of times to RB's throughout there career, but sometimes injurys like his one at Miami and Lattimores this weekend happens :smh:

that's just a freak accident. broke his leg, AND tore everything you possibly can in your knee. :smh:

Faux John Madden ‏@FauxJohnMadden
Just like the last Cowboy to wear #88, Dez Bryant can't avoid a white line when it matters the most.

roll.gif

tired.gif

:wow: :rofl:

I just realized the Bills have gone thru 2 starting quality RBs :smh:

McGahee in Balt / Den

Skittles in Seattle

Hopefully they hold onto spiller :smh:

I haven't seen an Eagles game since they played the Cards....has Vick really been that bad? Like bench-worthy?

Rivers for Romo straight up. Both could use a change of scenery. Worst-case, you're stuck with a QB that throws a lot of picks but it's not like that's much of a change :lol:

I haven't seen an Eagles game since they played the Cards....has Vick really been that bad? Like bench-worthy?

i don't think so. this particular loss was not Vick's fault, he had no turnovers today. it's the defense who got shredded from the opening possession and the playcalling that has been god awful, McCoy isn't getting ANY love this year and the offense is suffering as a result

I wonder how long we'll have to wait it this dude decides to make a WIR thread :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom