NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the steelers, but to call them the best team in the league, is a reach. that secondary has been suspect for last couple of years since the SB. i really expected the giants throwing game to feast on that D, but they famined.

1/2 Steezy

201h6x.png

Expected more from the G-Men at home.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Peyton Manning continues to beat the lowly Raiders, Saints, Chargers, Steelers and Bengals....and the Broncos are heralded as one of the potent teams in the NFL....:smh:

If Marvin Lewis were not such an epic failure of a coach, the Bengals weren't such a poor excuse and joke...they actually would of taken that game....but same ol bungles....:smh:

I love how Peyton throws those 2 picks....and its never his fault.:rolleyes

AFC West is the most disgusting division in NFL.....Broncos get gift wrapped 4 wins...they play the Chiefs and Raiders twice....easy wins....and we know how Chargers choke...:smh:

Watch the Broncos wrap up the AFC west early and easily possibly 1-2 seed with a bye week...their schedule is easy.......but watch them get dismantled in the playoffs...by a team like the ravens, steelers, texans or pats...:lol:

Broncos you won't be playing teams like the Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Saints, Bengals in the playoffs...enjoy it while it lasts...:tongue:

You sound so butthurt. Shutup

Peyton Manning continues to beat the lowly Raiders, Saints, Chargers, Steelers and Bengals....and the Broncos are heralded as one of the potent teams in the NFL....:smh:

If Marvin Lewis were not such an epic failure of a coach, the Bengals weren't such a poor excuse and joke...they actually would of taken that game....but same ol bungles....:smh:

AFC West is the most disgusting division in NFL.....Broncos get gift wrapped 4 wins...they play the Chiefs and Raiders twice....easy wins....and we know how Chargers choke...:smh:

Watch the Broncos wrap up the AFC west early and easily possibly 1-2 seed with a bye week...their schedule is easy.......but watch them get dismantled in the playoffs...by a team like the ravens, steelers, texans or pats...:lol:

Broncos you won't be playing teams like the Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Saints, Bengals in the playoffs...enjoy it while it lasts...:tongue:

You-mad-brah--_t39v.jpg

Someone get this guy a tissue :lol:

If Falcons win tonight, everyone will pile on the Cowboys saying how bad they are. If Cowboys win, everyone will pile on saying the Falcons are frauds... :rolleyes

Claiborne isn't a bust...

^Son probably caught the nasty Papa John's delivery and taking it out on Peyton. That newest commercial that took them 10 weeks to make is pretty damn awful though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom