NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz Claiborne is such a bust
roll.gif
 so clueless in sports and music

Its interesting see Red's coaching record and if they lose tonight he will be .500 like last year and this year's Cowboys will be.

ALSO the Cowboys had two good starting field positions and only up 6. Not a good look, we need to produce touchdowns.

Man, outside of QBs, CBs has got to be the next toughest position to play. It requires a complete blend of physical ability/talent & skill...

"Franchise" owner but I think the nation found out Peyton don't give a damn now, he's out there for the endorsements this year. If Peyton drives a Buick and owns a Papa Johns, I've got to give it to him and give him the award for the most ordinary athlete. Nothing bad about that at all.

WTF? He actually owns 21 Papa Johns? Come on Peyton, you better than Papa Johns! First tier QB owning second rate pizza shops, **** outta here Peyton.

Last edited:
TIMEOUT EVERYONE.

Where can I get those Camo Gatorade towels they had on the sidelines todays? 

Ty NT I love yous. 

Talking afc in consecutive posts makes me wanna puke but when are teams gonna wake up and stop gettIng burned by that revers field throw back to the te that the texans always effing run?

I'm not tryna get anybody in trouble but......this chick from my hometown posted pics of her with Jim Irsay at her job (Gold's Gym) not too long ago, posted some statuses probably a couple months after that saying how she wished that some dude would let people know they were together, and then just posted pictures today of her and a couple of her friends with bottles of Dom Perignon on ice at some really nice place and pictures of her front row at the Colts game with VIP tickets getting to go on the sideline and take pics with the mascot and **** :lol: :nerd:

Checked on wikipedia and Jim Irsay is worth 1.4 billion and is married :wow:

Talking afc in consecutive posts makes me wanna puke but when are teams gonna wake up and stop gettIng burned by that revers field throw back to the te that the texans always effing run?

Don't be jelly cause out TE and QB get along :lol: and our TE don't drop passes :lol: :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom