NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not tryna get anybody in trouble but......this chick from my hometown posted pics of her with Jim Irsay at her job (Gold's Gym) not too long ago, posted some statuses probably a couple months after that saying how she wished that some dude would let people know they were together, and then just posted pictures today of her and a couple of her friends with bottles of Dom Perignon on ice at some really nice place and pictures of her front row at the Colts game with VIP tickets getting to go on the sideline and take pics with the mascot and **** :lol: :nerd:
Checked on wikipedia and Jim Irsay is worth 1.4 billion and is married :wow:

Pics of said chick :nerd:

Pics of said chick :nerd:

I don't wanna give up the girl's identity or anything, but I'll post this pic she just posted :lol:

Last edited:
Why is that delayed draw still in their playbook. (No question mark at the end of that.)

Talking afc in consecutive posts makes me wanna puke but when are teams gonna wake up and stop gettIng burned by that revers field throw back to the te that the texans always effing run?

man, i have no idea. but i love that they do :lol:

if you watch the texans though, ALL their run plays and play action look the exact same.

Good lord the cowboys man :smh:

I'd rather be a terrible team than a good team on paper and play this bad :smh:

Who woulda thought the Colts would have a better record than the Cowboys.
:stoneface: Colts have the 9-11th best record in the league. Please fall back.

orlando scandrick :lol:
why didnt felix jones attempt to lateral that
:smh: :smh: is so well deserved. Red still has no discipline with this team. I say make a example out of Scandrick but dude just got a decent contract recently. :smh:

That last drive was just horrible. WTF kinda playcalling was Red doing?

Last edited:
This vanilla **** playcalling by Garrett is killing me. And, get rid of that damn delayed draw, man. It is so predictable. The defense potentially won us the past two games off their play but, this WUSS of a coach Jason Garrett is coaching timid like Rick Moranis. I liked Jason when he was Troy's backup during the 90s but, good grief dude. Sick and tired of this team living off the prestige that the great Cowboy teams earned during the glory years. Scrandrick BEEN buns since his Boise State days. Atleast Mike Jenkins made a pro bowl before, and, came up with a huge 1-on-1 play against Roddy late during the game. It baffles me how we've got so much faith in Orlando, but railroaded Mike. Marcus spears., dud. Bobby Carpenter, dud. Anthony Spencer, dud. Felix Jones, dud.

Dear Lord, why couldn't Jimmy and Jerry get along :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom