NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless of his good his overall stats are, Calvin has had some awful drops and not looked like the elite receiver that he is, by his standards.

regardless of his good his overall stats are, Calvin has had some awful drops and not looked like the elite receiver that he is, by his standards.

I agree with you.

But if leading the league in receiving when you are having a horrible season doesnt show how much better than everyone else he is then I do not know what does.

I agree with you.
But if leading the league in receiving when you are having a horrible season doesnt show how much better than everyone else he is then I do not know what does.

Yup, again, only speaking by HIS own standards that he set for himself.

Calvin Johnson just fumbled.  He's having an horrible season thus far with the drops and not putting up anything near his usual beastly numbers.

Dat Madden curse.
60 + catches and 900+ yards in 9 games is beastly.

He just isnt putting up the touchdowns.

Horrible is a bit far.
It's not just the lack of TDs but he's also had a ton of drops too.

Underwhelming season by his standards would be more apropos.

:lol: you have 4 chances to score on one of the league's worst defenses when you're on the 2 yard line and you can't get it done

Last edited:
J-E-T-S.... **** it, hope we compete because I have no clue if this team is capable of even doing that :smh: .

Saints have played a lot better defensively lately, that was a nice stand, playing more physical.

I guess I am just a glass half full kind of guy.

I want to praise him for playing with a bum knee and not being able to practice and still "dominating"

I definitely agree with all you guys points though.

Imagine if he was 100% :x

Last edited:
12 catches
207 Yds

Oh and a TD. Pretty Horrible
laugh.gif
He also fumbled the ball when the Lions were driving in 4th trying to cut in to their 2 score deficit.

ADRIAN PETERSON. ALL DAMN DAY.
smokin.gif
Glad and a bit surprised he's beasting as is thus far.

It's like he never blew his ACL.

On another note, the Patriots defense is so atrocious they're making Ryan FitzPatrick look like a competent QB.

EDIT:

Shortly after typing this the Pats D cause a Fred Jackson fumble.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom