NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez.
alien.gif

Im not even going to blame Sanchez on that, this stupid put Tebow mid-drive is idiotic, stay with one QB, let him get in a rhythm.

brandon spikes is a mean dude :pimp:

someone get a GIF of him flexing at fred jackson after knocking him silly

EDIT: if it's a head injury, i take back the :pimp: i thought he just got the wind popped out of him

Last edited:
I cannot watch this team anymore. From Sanchez to the coaching staff to now a ST that has always been tops of the league... it's pathetic.

Im not even going to blame Sanchez on that, this stupid put Tebow mid-drive is idiotic, stay with one QB, let him get in a rhythm.

Nah, that Sanchez INT was his fault. Pumped in the direction of Keller twice and when he finally makes a throw the defender knew it was coming his way.

Romo sacked twice in a row
eagles get zero pressure all year...then this...

i was telling a freind earlier this week, no matter how weak our opponents, we NEVER capitalize on their weaknesses...its like we cant or something...i dont get it...

idk what foles being inserted does to our odds...not sure if i like it or no..lol.

Nick gonna come in, go .500 with a couple 300 yards games.

Iggles gonna flip him for a 2nd rounder to the Chiefs.

im calling it.

Nick gonna come in, go .500 with a couple 300 yards games.
Iggles gonna flip him for a 2nd rounder to the Chiefs.
im calling it.

If the first part happens, then I see the Iggles holding onto him and letting Vick go.

That's the thing with having a quick release. It almost gets picked off. Also the line sucks and files isn't nearly as elusive as vick

I understand this is a passing league but why doesnt anyone run on 3 and 2 or lower anymore :smh: :smh: god :smh:

i swear my dude jason garrett is clueless....lol..

now nick foles cooking us up??

maaaaaaaannn....my nerves cant take much more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom