NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs getting screwed by refs... Only team I've seen getting some of these calls against them.. I can watch any other set of games and not see this other stuff called that KC is getting called for... The NFL has their favorites

:nerd:

terrible call though :x

Chiefs are trash but they have been getting screwed by the refs. To be expected considering who they are playing

Exactly what I was hoping for; for this game to go into overtime.
sick.gif

Is it just me or has been most of the games under the new OT format been anti-climatic? Case and point: this game and Rams and 9ers.

Just got home, goalie didn't show second game so had to stay. Sigh, I'll post when I know more, but strangely enough last 3 games I've missed for hockey Gen has been injured. The ankle vs Cleveland, tonight and then one more (maybe the foot). Weird. MVP hopes over

Just got home, goalie didn't show second game so had to stay. Sigh, I'll post when I know more, but strangely enough last 3 games I've missed for hockey Gen has been injured. The ankle vs Cleveland, tonight and then one more (maybe the foot). Weird. MVP hopes over

it looked bad man :smh: :smh: he immediately left the stadium :smh: :smh:

Seems definitely separated, the key is how bad, could be a few weeks or could be much longer. Probably miss both Balt games which kills division chances. Always highlites why losses to Oak and TN hurt so bad. Have to get that cushion

Chiefs are trash but they have been getting screwed by the refs. To be expected considering who they are playing

You mean that team Roger constantly targets with suspensions, fines and flags based off reputation alone and not illegal hits? :lol:

Not the favorites of the league anymore

Seems definitely separated, the key is how bad, could be a few weeks or could be much longer. Probably miss both Balt games which kills division chances. Always highlites why losses to Oak and TN hurt so bad. Have to get that cushion

You could very well split with Balt, their defense can't stop the run and you kl never know which Flacco is going to play.

No dambs were giving by the Chiefs defense, that kid and play celebration over Ben had me dying. Houston's td celebration was also lulz with everyone joining.

Random...but on ESPN, I came across a blurb about guys in the league who wear wedding bands while playing. Even got a quote from Big Ben as to why he does it. I couldn't help but to laugh. This is the same dude who was sexually assaulting women 2 years ago and now he wants to prove his love to his wife by wearing his wedding ring on the field? :lol: Get outta here w/ that. Also, what father would let his daughter marry that guy anyways? Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom