NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm

Who's gonna br the next franchise to move, this is interesting to say the least.

Jags or Vikings and how do the divisions realign .

The problem is if you move the Vikings they have strong rivalry ties to the Whole North. I don't think the NFL would let that rock.

The jags in theory could be moved to the West coast, but then the AFC south and West is going to be realigned.

But the west is rivalry heavy.

The South is basically the new kids on the block with Houston, Indy, JAC, and Tennessee.

Scenario 1 If the jags move, place that team Into the NFC West so it would be LA, SF, SEA and Stl and move the Cardinals into the AFC South with Houston, Indy, Tennessee.

:nerd:

Last edited:
LA was angling to get 2 NFL teams to play in the stadium they want to build. It would be crazy if that happened. I don't want to see the Vikes go, but Minnesota like a lot of states is in bad shape economically. I could honestly see them go as terrible as that would be.

So who gets the start Batch or Leftwich?

and can Batch still compete at a high level? :nerd:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/eric-berry-is-terrified-of-horses

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9774-1352841232-5.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16988-1352842266-2.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30673-1352842476-5.gif

Last edited:
This guy Rivers :lol: I don't know whether his physical skills are eroding as we speak, or....you know what, that's all I can think of.

Hmm

Who's gonna br the next franchise to move, this is interesting to say the least.
Jags or Vikings and how do the divisions realign .
The problem is if you move the Vikings they have strong rivalry ties to the Whole North. I don't think the NFL would let that rock.
The jags in theory could be moved to the West coast, but then the AFC south and West is going to be realigned.
But the west is rivalry heavy.
The South is basically the new kids on the block with Houston, Indy, JAC, and Tennessee.

Scenario 1 If the jags move, place that team Into the NFC West so it would be LA, SF, SEA and Stl and move the Cardinals into the AFC South with Houston, Indy, Tennessee.

:nerd:

Then Larry Fitz finally gets traded for Roc Carmichael and a pop tart :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
So who gets the start Batch or Leftwich?

and can Batch still compete at a high level? :nerd:

Leftwich (& his long delivery) is the #2 QB, Batch is 3rd. Dixon was on the ratbird practice squad but they cut him earlier this month.

edit - little known fact, Leftwich is from DC & his father went to the same high school & played ball with John Thompson Jr at Archbishop Carroll...

Last edited:
The ref looking off and DJ's expression were priceless

:lol:, the rest of the defense coming over joining made this the Best celebration this year

Doesn't look like Ben will be back anytime soon. Rib injury could kill him. Seriously.

I was watching on ESPN ( :rolleyes )this morning and they said that Farve had a similar type of injury with the jets as he only missed a game.

But then when they went in depth and explained it, it sounded similar to Danny Amendolas injury a few weeks back. Who knows though.

Last edited:
Sucks for the Steelers...

I dont think they can withstand an extended period w/o Ben like 2 years ago...

If they do tho... watch out.

Ben's doctor is quoted as saying it is rare and hasn't seen one since 1998. Rib close to pressing on aorta and killing him. Has to fully heal. I can't imagine nor remember Favre having that. ESPN tweeters tried to take credit for breaking story but everyone reminded that Post Gazette and tribune broke first and accurately

Yeah, I was about to say. I'm all for hyping Favre to be the ultimate "warrior," as the guy is tougher than nails, but I'd have to believe that Big Ben is right there with him. I'm sure if playing was an option, he would.

Last edited:
With an offense that has Jamaal Charles, Peyton Hillis, McCluster and Bowe and a defense that has Eric Berry, Hali, Flowers, Justin Houston, Derrick Johnson and Arenas.....Romeo Crennell has to REALLY, really suck for them to not be able to ever win. They're for sure picking the #1 quarterback in the 2013 Draft though. Hopefully Barkley or whoever that ends up being turns them around.

Romeo Crennell has to REALLY, really suck for them to not be able to ever win. They're for sure picking the #1 quarterback in the 2013 Draft though. Hopefully Barkley or whoever that ends up being turns them around.
 This. I thought theyd make a playoff push getting Berry and Charles back...

indifferent.gif
@ me believing in Romeo.

Ben apparently has his arms immobilized as not to move the rib which is near the aorta. If the rib presses against it, it could kill him. After thinking about it, I'd rather have Batch start over Leftwich. Haley's offense borrows concepts from the West Coast offense & that suits Batch more than it does Leftwich...

- More drama in Jet land over who else...Jeez...
- Can't wait for the Falcons & Saints to play again (what in 2 weeks?). Lot's of bitterness going back & forth...

:smh: Thats tough for Big Ben.

They kept saying this how much the new offense was gonna protect him. You cant stop certain stuff from happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom