NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacobyswag_medium.gif

Can't remember who said what but I remember there being an argument about RGIII's accuracy and his completion %.

I saw he had a few bombs from the game breaks. Don't know how he did the rest and I don't care if they were bubble screens or whatever. The scoreboard and that stat line...good lord

He just showed whoever the haters were on here what's really good.

I don't think there was a eagles defender even in the same screen with each one of those bombs.

The Scammer and Cro have been getting torched all season.

For all of Roger's rhetoric I swear there have been more concussions than ever

I know right, hes real concerned with trying to add more games to the season and all these thursday games

sorta side note, I was watching a college game yesterday and they were pointing out how the structure of helmets are different these days and how much lighter they are with the padding, etc. Thought it was kinda interesting

I honestly think it only seems like there are more concussions now cause of the focus on them, especially at the QB position, seems like there was just as many as before but it wasnt a bigger agenda back then

Last edited:
:lol:

Drew Brees' and Saints' offense doesn't exist?.

Aaron Rodgers and the Packers' offense doesn't exist?

Hell the Buccaneers offense has looked lethal the last few weeks.

I'm saying.

I fear Packers/Saints from an offensive standpoint far more than the Patriots....and they make EXPLOSIVE plays downfield on a consistent basis.

Wes Welker to the Hall of Fame :lol:

I know right, hes real concerned with trying to add more games to the season and all these thursday games
sorta side note, I was watching a college game yesterday and they were pointing out how the structure of helmets are different these days and how much lighter they are with the padding, etc. Thought it was kinda interesting
I honestly think it only seems like there are more concussions now cause of the focus on them, especially at the QB position, seems like there was just as many as before but it wasnt a bigger agenda back then

Exactly.

When a player is lying on the field or walking off the field all hazy now, it used to be that "let him shake off the cobwebs." Now they have the entire medical staff out there to evaluate. Concussions were always a part of this game, but no one paid attention. It was the norm. No one really cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom