NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many rushed judgements on Foles based off of this last game. Kind of silly given how the whole team is in shambles. He'll be fine in this league. They need to draft O-line.

i don't think anyone can give foles fair judgement after 1 game. eagles have zero o line and terrible balance.

they're not going to let Foles finish the season, though. Whenever Vick gets healthy, he'll be the starter.

they're not going to let Foles finish the season, though. Whenever Vick gets healthy, he'll be the starter.
i doubt it.. the only guaranteed money we would owe vick is if he were to get injured (3 mill).. so as soon as he gets cleared from the concussion, i'm pretty sure they're parking him on the bench to avoid having to pay that money

and we have to see if we have anything in foles before we go into the draft.. it's time to start playing all the young guys

Last edited:

i doubt it.. the only guaranteed money we would owe vick is if he were to get injured (3 mill).. so as soon as he gets cleared from the concussion, i'm pretty sure they're parking him on the bench to avoid having to pay that money

and we have to see if we have anything in foles before we go into the draft.. it's time to start playing all the young guys

I feel you, but you gotta remember who we're dealing with here :lol: . Reid has already stated that if Vick is healthy that he'll start, next Monday

Last edited:
Ed Reed suspended one game for repeat violations of illegal hits

Still a beautiful hit last night :smh:

Reeds hit, along with Pollards and the two hits on Trent Richardson where it was as if he hit a wall....were my fav's yesterday

I'd say the hit on Ogletree too but damn that was just :x

Last edited:
Von Miller has 24.5 sacks through his first 25 games.  Only player with more in NFL history is the late, great Derrick Thomas (25).

Kansas City Chiefs cited as cause of fan's death in obit
The Kansas City Chiefs' 2012 season has hit a new low. The team was named as a cause of death.
[table][tr][td]

Relive every game this season online and on-demand with enhanced viewing features, including the "All-22" coaches film. Get NFL Game Rewind.
[/td][/tr][/table]
The following obituary ran in the Kansas City Star on Sunday:

"Loren G. 'Sam' Lickteig passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team."

Mr. Lickteig served in the Air Force and has a large, loving family. And apparently his last dying wish was to give the Chiefs some grief.

It's been that kind of season in Kansas City. Roughly 25,000 fans wore black to Sunday's blowout loss to the Cincinnati Bengals to voice displeasure with the current Chiefs administration. The players noticed.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
"You can't help but hear about it, but as a player you can't worry about it," Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson said, via The Star.

The blackout was done as a public show to inspire change in Chiefs leadership, and the movement will continue the rest of the season.

We'd also like to think that all of the fans were mourning Sam Lickteig.

In theory, they were mourning the football organization.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I just saw some of those throws from the Bucs game yesterday

:x :x :x

Your boy freeman is ballin Buc em

Kansas City Chiefs cited as cause of fan's death in obit
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.nfl.com/teams/kansascitychiefs/profile?team=KC[/URL]"]
The Kansas City Chiefs' 2012 season has hit a new low. The team was named as a cause of death.

[FLOAT=RIGHT][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

Relive every game this season online and on-demand with enhanced viewing features, including the "All-22" coaches film. Get NFL Game Rewind.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/FLOAT]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/FLOAT]
"You can't help but hear about it, but as a player you can't worry about it," Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson said, via The Star.

The blackout was done as a public show to inspire change in Chiefs leadership, and the movement will continue the rest of the season.

We'd also like to think that all of the fans were mourning Sam Lickteig.
In theory, they were mourning the football organization.
:lol: :smh:
[/quote]

:wow: damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom