NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byron must have a few broken ribs or a shoulder issue, he could've made that throw if he was 100% :lol:

3 point game with no offensive TDs given up. Sadly a LOT of positives but no W so they don't mean crap. Ben can't come back soon enough but it will be for nothing I fear. Only way this teams gets into the playoffs is due to the awfulness that is the AFC. Disappointing to see Byron get hurt because a few of those throws he would normally make. Nice hits by both teams, Ravens DBs especially. Very surprised at Joe's poor play

Joe's last few games against Pitt were very good so I thought it would continue. Keenan played well again. Ike was very solid as well

Really surprised at how the Jets played today. They forced some turnovers, and had a nice day on offense. Granted it was against the Rams, a team they ironically were very similar to stats wise, but they needed a win today to keep any hope up. Not saying we are a playoff bound team, because I don't think we are TBH, but stranger things have happened, and we all know that.

I wasn't around to watch the game in its entirety, and so when I saw the Sanchez pump-to-TD pass, I couldn't help but :lol: . The pump he made + the toss up to Chaz Schilens just seemed so schoolyard. It worked though, that's all that counts.

Who knows what can happen on Thursday against NE. I'm hearing Gronk is out? That definitely hurts the NE offense/helps the Jets D considering the Jets cannot cover a TE for the life of them. Thursday got a bit more interesting due to the Jets win against the Rams. Hopefully the Jets gives us something else to be thankful about on Thanksgiving night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone needs a way to listen to a game on Sunday via radio, look into downloading the TuneIn Radio app (I have an iPhone, I would think it's on Android also? Don't quote me on that).

I was out in Long Island all day today, not near a t.v./regular radio for the most part (first time in years I've missed a Jets game live). I figured I should try and see if I can listen on my phone somehow. Sure enough, the TuneIn Radio app came clutch.

The app is free, and ran extremely smooth. No lags or anything. The ESPN Radio app did NOT have the station/game, which struck me as odd, but a Google search led me to TuneIn and that's what I went with.

Just a heads up for anyone looking to catch a game this way.

So wait, do the eagles draft a QB if they got a top 10 pick in this draft? ( not going off foles performance yesterday, just saying )

So wait, do the eagles draft a QB if they got a top 10 pick in this draft? ( not going off foles performance yesterday, just saying )

Foles doesn't have the arm or mobility I'd want so I'm terrified, but I don't see any college QB who could be an instant fix in this upcoming draft so I wouldn't risk a top 10 pick on one. We HAVE to draft an O-Lineman or safety first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom