NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to even be in the discussion as a ROOKIE speaks volumes about his impact for the Skins.

That kick was intentional as hell.

As he's going down....he pauses and hit's Schaub straight in the jewels. Momentum was already bringing Suh down in one motion. C'mon now. :smh:

What the **** y'all want Suh to do, lay them down gently?

The only thing I have a problem with is the stomp last year and maybe the kick in the balls

I honestly don't think it possible to tackle "too hard" unless you lead with your helmet.

I can see that POV but I don't agree. It's not the old school anymore. A player that is such a big impact on the defensive side of the ball costing you so much in penalties or by being suspended for big games is not a player I'd personally want on my team.

The funny thing is, Suh is probably our least penalized d-lineman this year. Yet all eyes are on him and all the hate comes once there is one questionable move. Anyways I am out of this, people obviously have set their opinions on the man, and I could care less. I am glad he is on the team I choose to follow.

The only thing I have a problem with is the stomp last year and maybe the kick in the balls

I honestly don't think it possible to tackle "too hard" unless you lead with your helmet.

Son.

You can honestly say Suh didn't bring down his leg on purpose? Come on, he extended it out.

Don't let your bias cloud your judgement :smh:

Son.

You can honestly say Suh didn't bring down his leg on purpose? Come on, he extended it out.

My only question is how could he see exactly where to kick him with his head on the ground.

Son.

My only question is how could he see exactly where to kick him with his head on the ground.

He stares at him as he's falling down the whole way and as he kicks him man :lol:

Son.

He stares at him as he's falling down the whole way and as he kicks him man :lol:

Come on now, watch that play in real time and go back and look at what you typed.

How you stare at somebody for less than a second :lol:

We argue about this forever.

The more I watch it the less and less I think he did on purpose.

The way is he spun that leg was going to hit some part of Schaub

Last edited:

Well agree to disagree then.

Your team chippy / dirty though. ( IMO )

Hell of a game though :pimp: :pimp:

Well agree to disagree then.

Your team chippy / dirty though. ( IMO )

Hell of a game though :pimp: :pimp:

I lived an hour from Houston in middle school and high school so I've always wished good things for the Texans(plus I HATE the Cowboys, y'all were even my Madden team in 2011. My stepdad worked for the Houston Chronicle and whatnot but truthfully you dudes arguing on here about respect started grinding my gears.

I honestly think it's a chip on the shoulder type of thing.

But it's also our fault for getting sucked into the same argument with the same trolls.

*kanye shrug*

I'm upset Detroit as a whole took a step back, I love the league being competitive but them struggling. :\

I honestly think it's a chip on the shoulder type of thing.

But it's also our fault for getting sucked into the same argument with the same trolls.

*kanye shrug*

I'm upset Detroit as a whole took a step back, I love the league being competitive but them struggling. :\

Ehh Detroit did everything they are doing this year last year the only thing is Jahvid Best wasn't around to complete the offense, he's the real reason why they started 5-0 last year and the schedule has been brutal.

Jimmy Handshake is too volatile to lead a team, Suh and Titus take on his personality, He's the type of coach that takes you from bad to decent or even good but he'll never lead a real contender. He reminds me of when Avery Johnson took over the Mavs. That fire is cool because its different from the previous guy but it wears out. Plus how can Jimmy hold anyone accountable when his mistakes are costing games.

Look at him. If he wasn't so demonstrative the ref probably pulls him aside and tells him to pick up the flag.

Last edited:
Minny vs Bears

cheifs vs manning

l.jpg

Looks like ill be switching between the 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom