NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but 
laugh.gif
 @ that kick tho.

i agree suh is a dirty player. im a broncos fan so thats the only reason im rooting for detroit lol.

broncos!

Are you guys talking about the kick to schaubs balls? C'mon guys that was not intentional :lol:

Son...are you serious? He swung his foot PERFECTLY up at Schaub's balls. It wasn't just near the region or anything...it was literally right there at his nuts. And with the **** he's done in the past I'm positive that it was done purposely.

Are you guys talking about the kick to schaubs balls? C'mon guys that was not intentional :lol:

Son...are you serious? He swung his foot PERFECTLY up at Schaub's balls. It wasn't just near the region or anything...it was literally right there at his nuts. And with the **** he's done in the past I'm positive that it was done purposely.

your sarcasm meter is broken, bruh :lol:

OK so what exactly has Suh done other than stomp on the GB player on Thanksgiving that he deserves this rap. Most of the plays he is involved in and called against are bs. Like that play where Cutler was running down field and Suh shoved him in the back and Cutler looked like a rag doll. That is not a penalty, nor is it a dirty play. You can't fault a dude for playing tough. Thing is you all want to hate, but you would love to have a player like him on your own squad :smh:

OK so what exactly has Suh done other than stomp on the GB player on Thanksgiving that he deserves this rap. Most of the plays he is involved in and called against are bs. Like that play where Cutler was running down field and Suh shoved him in the back and Cutler looked like a rag doll. That is not a penalty, nor is it a dirty play. You can't fault a dude for playing tough. Thing is you all want to hate, but you would love to have a player like him on your own squad :smh:

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1342/91/1342914448606.gif

won't let me embed. bet you think that's clean too :rolleyes

Hell yeah I'd love to have him on my team. Just sayin he does some dirty **** though.

And as far as sensing sarcasm from that post...I didn't read any other pages back. Just saw that one post so I took it how I saw it.

I agree.

I wasn't being sarcastic earlier, at least from what I saw he wasn't even looking at schaub. He was either pushing the Gaurd over or being pulled down and his leg flew in there air and happened to catch him in the nards. I don't think Suh is so good at being dirty that he can no look nut kick dudes while being engaged with an offensive lineman.

You're right, outside of the Green Bay kick I haven't seen anything intentionally dirty. The media labeled him dirty cause of plays like that Cutler push which was complete bull. He just plays mean and with the league becoming as soft as it is no one likes it. It's football, being feared on defense is a good thing. I have always said I wouldn't care how dirty people think he is I would want him and that aggressive mentality on my team. As long as he's not hunting for Rodgers head he's good in my book.

I'd take Suh any day of the week. Real old school player, he would fit in real well with the Lamberts, Greenes, Jones, Lanes, Lotts, etc

Last edited:
The only reason why everybody is calling suh a dirty player because ibs the policaly correct thing to say due to the players lawsuit against the L..

So now everybody acting like they care about the players health.

Where was all this dirty talk in college though?

He went to a league where man handling quarterbacks is frowned upon more than anything. His killer mentality and ability to man handle QB's was the reason he went #2 overall...it's what he does best. So he comes in as a rookie, continues to throw QB's around and piles up personal fouls. The red flags go up, fines are handed out, and the media focuses on it. He slips up once and kicks a guy and now he's labeled dirty. As a result every move he makes on the field is magnified so now when he accidentally kicks a guy in the balls without even being able to see him everyone screams dirty.

From what I've seen the stomp was the only thing worthy of being dirty. Everything else he's done are just acts of one bad angry mofo playing some football. Although ive only lived long enough to comprehend football starting around the year 1998 at the age of 8 or so I have always had the impression that back in the day The NFL was littered with guys playing as angry and agressive of Suh. Probably even more than him.

Last edited:
The duo of Troy Aikman and Joe Buck are awful...Aikman, in particular. The homerific-hyperbole king. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom