NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
suhnuts.gif

No way he didn't extend his foot into his groin on purpose. Dirty.

LMAO I originally thought that wasn't on purpose, but wow :lol: the angle of Suh's leg changed quick as hell

im sorry but if you think that looks intentional then well idk what to tell you

these dudes just trying to Suh in trouble. SMH

im sorry but if you think that looks intentional then well idk what to tell you
these dudes just trying to Suh in trouble. SMH

Look at the other angle they have out there and stop blinding yourself with your homerism. If you can't see it at that point then I don't know what to tell you. When his foot peaks, it cuts sharply towards Matt. Maybe not intentionally trying for the nuts, but trying to kick Matt, nonetheless.

Actually, I do know what to tell you. Suh has you fooled. :lol:

Last edited:
I have no respect for Suh and the kick looked intentional from that angle.

I wouldnt want him on my team.

No one's trying to get him in trouble. He's doing that to himself :lol: That was an intentional dirty play, and though you can pull down a QB that's not out of the pocket, that other play where Suh was trying to fold Schaub like a pretzel was dirty too, but could have gone either way. That's Suh's M.O., dude just plays with an old school mentality, yet has crossed the line quite a few times. Nobody's pulling that out of the air at all :lol:

I'd take Suh any day of the week. Real old school player, he would fit in real well with the Lamberts, Greenes, Jones, Lanes, Lotts, etc

I can see that POV but I don't agree. It's not the old school anymore. A player that is such a big impact on the defensive side of the ball costing you so much in penalties or by being suspended for big games is not a player I'd personally want on my team.

I can see that POV but I don't agree. It's not the old school anymore. A player that is such a big impact on the defensive side of the ball costing you so much in penalties or by being suspended for big games is not a player I'd personally want on my team.

Now that's true, especially with suspensions. If that's the case I feel different. But sometimes the intimidation or impact from certai hits are worth the penalty. Suh is just in the wrong era :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82189e64/Is-Ndamukong-aggressive-or-dirty

yea...dude is def dirty... lol@whomever said his only 'slip up' was stomping that packer last year..lol..that wasnt a slip up, dude straight  cocked back and atl stomped cuz...

delhomme play was dirty, both cutler plays were dirty..andy dalton play was dirty...matt schaub yesterday was obviously intentional...

i agree with whomever said schwartz is to blame...dude is a clown...

suh is the most fined player since he came into the league, i dont think thats a coincidence...(.and thats after roger went out of his way to make an example out of james harrison) 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...erson-says-suhs-kick-was-out-of-the-ordinary/

NFL’s Ray Anderson says Suh’s kick was “out of the ordinary”
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 23, 2012, 10:32 AM EST

The NFL hasn’t yet decided whether Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will be disciplined for kicking Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin on Thursday. But NFL executive V.P. of football operations Ray Anderson thought it looked suspicious.

Anderson told Mike Florio on the Dan Patrick Show that he was concerned by what he saw, but the NFL has a process for player discipline, and until the league goes through that process it’s too soon to say whether Suh kicked Schaub on purpose and would therefore be fined or suspended.

“It appeared to be a little out of the ordinary, let’s just say,” Anderson said. “It didn’t appear to be a natural football move, but we’ll withhold judgment until we see all the angles.”

This is Suh’s second straight controversial Thanksgiving. Last year, he was suspended two games after he stomped on Green Bay’s Evan Dietrich-Smith, and that incident could hurt Suh’s standing with the league this time around.

“Certainly, we have to go on a player’s history,” Anderson said. “That will certainly factor into our thinking. . . . If you’re a repeat offender you really aren’t entitled to the benefit of the doubt.”

Those comments don’t sound promising for Suh.

Well, Suh never had problems like this when he was at Nebraska, at least that I can remember. Leads me to believe that the coaching staff isn't very keen on discipline. Not that all the blame should go to the staff, but a player like Suh can be an asset if you can keep him under control. I dislike Schwartz. :lol:

Last edited:
When you watch it in game action for the first time, its tough to tell, but after that .gif Suh definitely extended his leg on purpose :lol:

Well, Suh never had problems like this when he was at Nebraska, at least that I can remember. Leads me to believe that the coaching staff isn't very keen on discipline. Not that all the blame should go to the staff, but a player like Suh can be an asset if you can keep him under control. I dislike Schwartz. :lol:

Someone mentioned In another thread that the team has no leaders :smh:

RGIII MVP???

The young man, who will not turn 23 until after the Super Bowl, just threw eight touchdown passes in a span of five days. More importantly, he won two games in those same five days, against division rivals. Robert Griffin III, the quarterback savior for whom the Washington ******** giddily traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick back in the spring, is sowing the seeds of the biggest of football dreams.

Link

:lol: That **** definitely looked like there was a pause in the momentum as he's falling, looks and spikes Schaub's nuts, and then resumes his fall motion. Suh needs to realize he's playing on national TV on Thanksgiving Day and all eyes are on him since he already has the rep as a dirty player. If you're gonna do **** like that, might as well let all that rage out against a wack team where you're only on local TV.

You gotta appreciate the mean streak that's clearly losing itself in the NFL. If you're playing on the line in the trenches, that's one asset that can't be taught and needs to be there. If not, you're gonna get tossed around like a rag doll and get taken advantage of and be known around the league as a soft *** marshmallow. Suh should continue to play mean but stomping on someone or kicking someone in the nuts isn't mean man...let the junior high school playground kids take that out on each other. Kick in the nuts at that age in any setting is considered some certified vulva shnapps. :lol:

How realistic is it that RG3 will actually win the MVP?

I know he still has games to play, but is he the front runner as of right now?

How realistic is it that RG3 will actually win the MVP?
I know he still has games to play, but is he the front runner as of right now?

I would think it goes Peyton, Matt Ryan, and AP. RGIII after that, but that can all change quickly so he's definitely in the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom