NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this idea that "Alex Smith brought us to the Championship game, Kaep can take you to the Superbowl."

That's extremely naive thinking. This is a better team than last year. We've got all these receivers yet they still continue to be under-utilized.

I'm a Sega guy but buying that Saturn was one of my biggest purchasing mistakes :smh:

I bought one in 1998 and i actually ended up playing it more than my PS1. Guardian Heroes, X-Men: CoTA, Virtua Fighter 2 and Nightwarriors: Darkstalkers Revenge :smokin

I hate this idea that "Alex Smith brought us to the Championship game, Kaep can take you to the Superbowl."
That's extremely naive thinking. This is a better team than last year. We've got all these receivers yet they still continue to be under-utilized.

Damn you really pushing for Alex lol

I personally would have just went with Alex for the season and let him walk and let Kap be the QB.

But we don't see what goes on in practice. And I guess they wanted a good look at Kap before deciding they could let Alex walk

I know Von miller went low, but where was he supposed to go?

I've said this a million times before, as a Packer fan I hate dealing with AP but somehow he's my favorite RB. Maybe it's because outside of 2009 and today I've never been worried about the Vikings. Even with Chris Johnson's 2000 yard year I was saying nah AP is still better. It blows my mind that he tore his knee up that bad and it hasn't effected him mentally what so ever. He's still out there looking to hit you before you hit him just so he can then step on your chest and run for another 20 yards.

Disregarding records and whether or not they make the Playoffs AP should be MVP in my eyes.

I'm sick of this Manning hype train just because he came back and is on a new team. The AFC is awful. He's being praised for winning games that he should win. While not winning any games against the good teams (ATL, HOU, NE). I like Manning but we all know Brady owns him in the postseason and will beat him again. Might as well give it to someone who deserves it but doesn't make the post season than someone who is hyped and will get booted anyway.

I bought one in 1998 and i actually ended up playing it more than my PS1. Guardian Heroes, X-Men: CoTA, Virtua Fighter 2 and Nightwarriors: Darkstalkers Revenge :smokin

Virtua Fighters were good. I did like that game. No doubt the system had some games but overall way too rushed and wasn't easy for third party developers to work with :smh:

Pitt needs a turnover or something. Can't rely on Batch to get points on a long drive

Last edited:
May Sidney miss the rest of the reason and your guys get that suspension >D

Stay mad brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom