NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this whole convo is VERY disrespectful to the Bucs
laugh.gif

No one is even counting them in :lol: :smh:

If it does come down to that, how messed up would it be for the Rams to beat the gulls twice and miss the playoffs because of a bs touchdown call by a replacement official :x

Last edited:

We have the worst secondary I've ever seen. Undrafted rookie Leonard Johnson being our #1 corner is a damn joke.

The refs sure love them some Peyton Manning. Everything is a hold on us basically. We're a really disciplined team too....we've barely been called for many penalties all year before today where it seems like there's been a flag on every down.

I actually think that's the worst commercial of the 5,875 he's done in his career. Their exchange seemed forced as hell and that Papa Johns guy always gives off a douche vibe.

O no you're right it's bad. That's why I like it. It's not meant to be funny but I laugh every time :lol: Mannings funny voice saying "Thanks Papa" just makes me laugh.

2 side notes nothing of importance just sudden thoughts I had.

Wonder why Eli and Peyton sound so funny. Maybe you just take after your brother. I've been told I sound like my brother. Archie sounds normal I'm pretty sure. Wonder what Cooper Manning sounds like.

Also I think it's funny that the Colts went from one funny sounding QB to another. If I were a fan of the Colts I wouldn't be mad going from one Elite QB right to another but I'd just be like c'mon...:lol: Luck sounds like he's talking while getting his teeth cleaned at the dentist when all that saliva builds up in the back of your throat.

Last edited:
Knowing the Steelers' history with the refs, I'm surprised that blatantly obvious fumble wasn't overturned.

Last edited:
If you have watched football the past 4 years you'd realize that misconception is long gone
XL- never forget.

There's always some weird call in Steelers/Ravens games though.  And no, I think they just get deservedly penalized more often for playing dirty these days.  

Knowing the Steelers' history with the refs, I'm surprised that blatantly obvious fumble wasn't overturned.

the hell you talking about? :lol:

Ehhh, Big Ben has been having phantom TD runs for years, as recent as this season :lol:

And Keisel basically said "EFFF this" as he stopped chasing Ray Rice :rofl:

i mean when i think of the steelers and the refs...i think of them constantly getting nailed for roughing the passer or personal fouls of defenseless receivers. they get screwed on those soft calls all the time.

Last edited:
XL- never forget.

There's always some weird call in Steelers/Ravens games though.  And no, I think they just get deservedly penalized more often for playing dirty these days.  

:lol:

That fumble was such a big swing. I've like Sanders as well so I can't be too hard on him. Surprised it wasn't Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom