NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ike being out hurts. This team could play 8 quarters and wouldn't score twice to catch up

Ravens fans big White Stripes fans?

????
Hawks 7-5
Tampa 6-5
Min 6-6
Rams 5-6-1
If they win out they will have beaten all of those teams on their way while having most of the head-to-heads, but also the better conference record, which I think is the second tie-breaker.
Doesnt matter...Seahawks could win the next three and still lose to the rams..finish with 10 wins to their 9

A whole bunch of pointless if's right now but I dont consider them being in the "driver's seat"

If it was a 15 yard penalty wouldn't the defense just intentionally grab the receiver when in a comeback situation?

I feel like it would limit the amount of comebacks. Like if I'm up 7 with a minute left I would just take the 15 yard penalty instead of giving up a giant play

But I guess that is kind of rare

If it was a 15 yard penalty wouldn't the defense just intentionally grab the receiver when in a comeback situation?
I feel like it would limit the amount of comebacks. Like if I'm up 7 with a minute left I would just take the 15 yard penalty instead of giving up a giant play
But I guess that is kind of rare

Never really see that in college, so I don't think it'd be a huge problem

Doesnt matter...Seahawks could win the next three and still lose to the rams..finish with 10 wins to their 9

A whole bunch of pointless if's right now but I dont consider them being in the "driver's seat"

Also one extra loss. I think the winning percentage would be the same....Whatever though. I don't really care.

And actually I think division tie-breakers are applied if the WC teams vying for that spot in the same division. In that case, the Rams are undefeated with a tie.

Last edited:
Also one extra loss. I think the winning percentage would be the same....Whatever though. I don't really care.
And actually I think division tie-breakers are applied if the WC teams vying for that spot in the same division. In that case, the Rams are undefeated with a tie.

Thank you!!!

Seahawks win percentage would be .625

Rams would be around .60

So the percentage still favors the Hawks

Either way, neither team aint winning out anyways  

I feel like this whole convo is VERY disrespectful to the Bucs
laugh.gif

It doesn't matter man. They would have the same winning pct and the Rams would win on beating them twice in head to head matches

I don't think it works like that

I'm pretty sure 10 wins beats 9 regardless of head to head or division wins

You're lying about me lying.

Nobody dislikes Manning. His Papa Johns commercial is even my current favorite commercial out.

"Thanks Papa" makes me laugh everytime.
I actually think that's the worst commercial of the 5,875 he's done in his career. Their exchange seemed forced as hell and that Papa Johns guy always gives off a douche vibe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom