NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can easily replace this situation with the guy who just killed the kid who was in the car playing loud music.
It's easier to overreact when a gun is in your hand
And crazy people will still act crazy. Vernon Davis' brother went on a rampage with a hammer. People kill people every damn day. This dude had a domestic problem and was a basket case. Not because he had a concussion, not because he had access to a gun, but because he was a looney tune. If he wanted to kill his wife and didnt have a gun, he would have choked her with his bare hands. IMO, I'm thankful he had access to a gun, because the coward wouldn't have had the balls to jump off a bridge and we would have had to pay his way in prison for the rest of his life.
How many people go on rampages with hammers compared to guns though?

Im not saying he doesnt still kill her...maybe he does, maybe he doesnt. Every situation is different. I still think in the bigger scheme of things these issues in general would be more avoided than not
Originally Posted by MMG  

Please let's not turn this into a gun discussion.
Take it to general.
Someone told me to take it to S&T in General
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I don't know ifenough evidence. It's close but ehhhh

Wait what. Welp huge first

Last edited:
Why does Tony Romo motion a first down with the ref like that? You are 5-6 and losing to a 3-8 doormat and you are all giddy about your life.

Why does Tony Romo motion a first down with the ref like that? You are 5-6 and losing to a 3-8 doormat and you are all giddy about your life.

:lol: you realize their season is on the line...kind of a big game. why wouldn't he be fired up?

Last edited:
Im sayin tho. I dont think anyone that says this actually watches Von play. Dudes does it all, pressures the QB, drops in coverage, stops the run. Dudes a playmaker with crazy quickness and explosion.
this dude knows

off coverage in the end zone these coaches, thinking they outsmarting people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom