( win though :nerd: )

hey papi.
its ok to have hope, it happens every year :pimp:
but here you go, i wont let it hurt that bad

theres always next year though :pimp:

now i wouldnt mind putting that *** on my avatar :lol: :evil:

Edit: avy check

Last edited:
My guy Geno Atkins gets absolutely no love. Dude is a ****** BEAST. Best DT this season, should be in the running for DPOY.

How come it's never okay to bring it up?
After columbine? Nope
After the batman mass shootings? Nope
After the congresswoman got shot in the head? Nope
Just seems like no matter what tragedy it just isn't "the appropriate time" and people want to dismiss it.

That was not the time and place for Bob Costas to voice his opinion on gun control laws. That was the gist of my statement. On top of it all, Costas said he agreed w/ Whitlock's point that Belcher's GF would probably still be alive today if he didn't have a firearm. REALLY???!!!??? How stupid can Costas be? As I mentioned before, I firmly believe Belcher would have killed her regardless of whether or not he had access to a firearm.

Last edited:
That was not the time and place for Bob Costas to voice his opinion on gun control laws. That was the gist of my statement. On top of it all, Costas said he agreed w/ Whitlock's point that Belcher's GF would probably still be alive today if he didn't have a firearm. REALLY???!!!??? How stupid can Costas be? As I mentioned before, I firmly believe Belcher would have killed her regardless of whether or not he had access to a firearm.

I was thinking the same thing, but I understood his point despite how poor it came across.

She may have lived for another day or another week or another year. Nobody knows

I'm sure the NFL wasn't Too happy he said anything.

Athletes used to make political statements all the time. Wouldn't be shocked if announcers made a few too. You are so suprised because things have changed and nobody expresses their opinion out of fear of losing endorsements or advertising money

I think Brady Quinn's statement was easier for everyone to agree with

Last edited:
That was not the time and place for Bob Costas to voice his opinion on gun control laws.
That Costas segment is super annoying. Sick and tired of his lectures.
Both you two are entitled to your opinions of course, but if and or when is there a good time to speak on a current tragic event??

My guy Geno Atkins gets absolutely no love. Dude is a ****** BEAST. Best DT this season, should be in the running for DPOY.

He is one of the most underated players in the league. Dude is a straight beast.

One of my favorite defensive players behind MeggaWatt of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom