NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponder is only pushing the ball 6 yards down the field per average completion?

roll.gif
roll.gif
He hadn't even attempted a ball more than 30 yards in the air until a couple weeks ago...

I love the way Big Ben plays...puts so much pressure on a defense.

And the playcalling for Dallas has burned them yet again. Why get fancy? 3rd and 1? They couldn't stop the last 3rd and 1 on the ground. I guess it's easy to 2nd guess the call in hindsight, but this happens waaaay too much with the Cowboys. Get it together Garrett.

There are really rumors of Josh McDaniels to the Browns? I didn't think the Bronco job was a resume builder...

in terms of just making the playoffs or winning it all? They don't have the personnel defensively.

in terms of making the playoffs. winning the SB is too big of a stretch to predict.

they are just so damn difficult to defend. 3rd and short I want no parts of trying ti defend them

Last edited:
Wow, what a catch by Buress in traffic...Just like olden times...He looks good wearing #80 in the black & yellow...

Last edited:
If the ******** had some more playmakers on defense then they could have made a Giants type playoff run. Right now though, if they do end up making the playoffs, I think they could win their wild card matchup if matched up with the right team but that's as far as they'd make it.

This Eagles-Bucs game right now is ugly as ****.

He better be right up there with Peyton in the convo for MVP after today.

He's having one of the most impressive seasons for a RB imo and right after coming back from tearing his ACL and MCL :wow: :x :x :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom