NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
von miller still overrated in my opinion , you look at someone like watt who is playing 5 tech with multiple responsibilties....

dudes like von miller and aldon smith 
have one goal & one goal only. Sack the quarterback , from stand

So Miller is overrated because he's doing what his goal is? :lol: :rolleyes

I see what you mean with Watt.. but to say Miller's overrated because his main objective is to sack the QB... I don't get what you mean really

von miller still overrated in my opinion , you look at someone like watt who is playing 5 tech with multiple responsibilties....

dudes like von miller and aldon smith 
have one goal & one goal only. Sack the quarterback , from stand

So Miller is overrated because he's doing what his goal is? :lol: :rolleyes

I see what you mean with Watt.. but to say Miller's overrated because his main objective is to sack the QB... I don't get what you mean really

agree. by excelling at what his team asks of him doesn't make him overrated. it just makes him a very good pass rusher.

i was at this game last night. denver settled for field goals in good scoring positions
mean.gif
. kept it close but pulled out a win. moreno has a great game with 119 yards and a 1 td. this week he earned not to be called no-show moreno
roll.gif
. the next game against the ravens is a huge game. denver has 10 days to prepare for baltimore.

Last edited:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]von miller still overrated in my opinion[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] , you look at someone like watt who is playing 5 tech with multiple responsibilties....[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]dudes like von miller and aldon smith [/font]have one goal & one goal only. Sack the quarterback , from stand
homer.head.jpeg

mean.gif

Von Miller plays the run much better then given credit for he has really worked on that part of his game add that to being one of the fastest players off the snap I can remember you have LT jr. Von Miller might be underrated at least from the lack of credit he gets in run defense.

Overrated? Yikes

Last edited:

sad man... hate to sound like someones pops, but drunk driving is inexcusable in any way shape or form...not only do you put people in danger, but your scrweing yourself if you get caught...

now instead of mourning the death of your homeboy whom you killed, youve got to mourn in a 6x8 cell...

stupid stupid decision...

not even gonna comment on football, cause thats obviously over for josh....dude was coming on too...

deserves to be in jail tho, so f it...drunk driving is stupid..

This is TWICE for him. He got 2 years probation and 60 days in jail back in 2009. I'm not trying to come off all high and mighty, but this is pathetic. For the two times he's been caught, there have probably been 20 others that he hasn't. And now someone else lost their life because of it.

As a die hard Cowboys fans and someone who knows we needed Brent if we had any shot at making the playoffs this year, I hope he rots in hell.

This is TWICE for him. He got 2 years probation and 60 days in jail back in 2009. I'm not trying to come off all high and mighty, but this is pathetic. For the two times he's been caught, there have probably been 20 others that he hasn't. And now someone else lost their life because of it.

For real, like dude didn't learn the first time because he got a light sentence. Taking away your own friends life, can't even imagine...

just heard at the presser that dude didnt even get into an accident with another car.  

they say he clipped the curb while doing 114 in a 45 and when the police came he was pulling his friend out of a burning car.

ill post a source when i see it in print...sad mr.brent.sad

just heard at the presser that dude didnt even get into an accident with another car.  

they say he clipped the curb while doing 114 in a 45 and when the police came he was pulling his friend out of a burning car.

WORD?!

WORD?!
what the F man don't write unfounded things...
According to the Dallas Morning News, Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Joshua Brent has been arrested and charged with intoxicated vehicular manslaughter  by the Irving Police Department following an accident on East State Highway 114 early Saturday morning that claimed the life of Cowboys practice squad linebacker Jerry Brown.
IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Dallas Cowboys practice-squad linebackerJerry Brown  was killed in a one-car accident Saturday and teammate Josh Brent  was charged with intoxication manslaughter. 

Irving police spokesman John Argumaniz said the accident happened about 2:20 a.m. Saturday in the Dallas suburb. Brent was speeding when the vehicle hit a curb and flipped at least once , Argumaniz said.

Argumaniz said the 25-year-old Brown - also Brent's teammate at the University of Illinois for three seasons - was found unresponsive at the scene and pronounced dead at a hospital.

The police spokesman said officers conducted a field sobriety test on Brent and arrested him. The charge was upgraded after Brown was pronounced dead.

''We are deeply saddened by the news of this accident and the passing of Jerry Brown,'' Cowboys owner Jerry Jones  said in a statement. ''At this time, our hearts and prayers and deepest sympathies are with the members of Jerry's family and all of those who knew him and loved him.''

The team said in a statement that Brent was not on the team flight to Cincinnati, where the Cowboys play the Bengals on Sunday.

Argumaniz said Brent was being held without bond. Brent is named as Joshua Price-Brent in the police news release. Argumaniz also said Brent missed a 10 a.m. Saturday booking session with a judge because he was intoxicated. He did not know if Brent had an attorney.

Police received 911 calls from motorists who saw the upside-down vehicle but they did not immediately have any eyewitnesses to the wreck. Argumaniz said.

He said when officers arrived at the scene on a state highway service road, Brent was dragging Brown from the vehicle, a Mercedes, which was on fire. Officers quickly put out the small blaze, he said.

Argumaniz wasn't sure if the vehicle was a car or SUV and said it wasn't known how fast the vehicle was travelling. The road has a 45 mph limit.

''I can say investigators are certain they were travelling well above the posted speed limit,'' Argumaniz said.

I hate people who drink and drive like that, this is just like the Ryan Dunn accident

Going way too fast, way too drunk

When you make that kinda money pay for a ride if you wanna get **** hammered

I was pissed thinking I would have to watch the struggle that is the Jets :lol: :smh:

But I get the bengals / cowboys :pimp:

And gmen / saints

:pimp:

Ponder is only pushing the ball 6 yards down the field per average completion?

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom