NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching the chargers is offensive

possibly a bigggg turnover for baltimore. make it count

Last edited:
Bears.
nthat.gif

I'm not knocking down Peyton or anything, but I just don't believe he should even be in MVP talks.

If Tebow went 7-4 with Thomas, Decker, and McGahee; no one should be surprised Manning is doing what he is doing with the Broncos.

Purple Jesus, MVP.

I'm not knocking down Peyton or anything, but I just don't believe he should even be in MVP talks.

If Tebow went 7-4 with Thomas, Decker, and McGahee; no one should be surprised Manning is doing what he is doing with the Broncos.

Purple Jesus, MVP.

but with or without AD...the vikes are still going nowhere. he is not the MVP

Big interception & score by Dallas to get some momentum going. Cinci still moving the ball down the field too easy though

Well no Percy for the rest of the year, and Ponder just been screwing up lately.

AP puts his team on his back and coming off ACL AND MCL injury..They started off the season pretty well also.

Last edited:
This Rams v Bills game is hella boring

Re read what your wrote... Let it sink in, are you surprised ?

Kerly :lol: :smh:

I love when jets players **** up they just put their head down into the turf.

Attention Falcons, the fantasy playoffs started today, not the regular playoffs.

Purple Jesus, MVP.

Dude is literally carrying his team, and everyone knows they are going to run.

Peyton is playoff a soft *** schd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom