NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
rrright
:lol: i cant wait till we play you guys..

the feeling is mutual.

all bias aside, if the titans fix their run blocking issues, and locker develops, the titans could be a threat. i honestly just don't see them taking the division unless the texans get devastated by injuries.

edit: great drive by kolb. not too surprised to see a former UH quarterback flourish in a no huddle spread type of situation. handled pressure a lot better than i expected though.

Last edited:
Note to NFL GMs:

If Andy Reid is trying to trade one of his QBs to you, [3 Stacks] Don't do it...reconsider [/3 Stacks]. You're getting a lemon. No Cleo.

Note to NFL GMs:
If Andy Reid is trying to trade one of his QBs to you, [3 Stacks] Don't do it...reconsider [/3 Stacks]. You're getting a lemon. No Cleo.
don't knock the hustle.. gotta keep the 2nd rounders coming!

i wonder if we can get anything for kafka
devil.gif

Last edited:
Lol can't wait to see the Titans play a top 5 defense, Lockers head gonna be spinning :lol:

This goon Jim Irsay on Twitter being wreckless.
laugh.gif

MJD?

[h2]Tweets All / No replies[/h2]

7h Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

It's standing still...at 1am...shut it down...as Paul Simon says.."There's only so much you can do..go on and get some rest..."

Expand
12h Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

9 times out of 10 these deals fizzle out like a faulty Roman Candle;any other info at this time is proprietary,must move behind the curtain!

Expand
13h Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Colts Fans..Your GM Mr Grigson isn't afraid to roll the dice n aggressively improve YOUR Indianapolis Colts..n my check book stands ready!

Expand
13h Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

SERIOUS TRADE WINDS Swirling! We're talking given up high pick for SERIOUS Vet/Starter!.. these deals often crumble n don't reach completion

Expand
21h Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

TRADE WINDS BLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expand

Like a Jets fan once told me....

Do not be so hard on Kolb.

He needs help. His O-line is terrible. He has no WR's and they have no run game. Give him that and he will be a top 10 QB.

Last edited:
Like a Jets fan once told me....
Do not be so hard on Kolb.
He needs help. His O-line is terrible. He has no WR's and they have no run game. Give him that and he will be a top 10 QB.
:rofl: You did not just say that.

Kolb will never be anything. And it won't be at the fault of others. The Eagles fleeced the Cardinals in that trade.

Naw Scott Mitchell actually gave us one good season.
Kevin Kolb would kill to have Scott Mitchell's career.

Ha fair enough. Every time I see a backup get a big contract due to stepping in for an injured star for less than a year I think of him

I don't think In the last couple years theres been a back up QB step up and be a starter on another team , I mean thank you lil 6 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus that Matt worked out for us :lol: but Volek a few years back, Whitehurst, the Eagles farm system, I guess Cassel is workin out down in KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom