NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell looked good that first drive, we'll see how this carries on

Flynn was already pissed about the move, he's might be even more pissed after this game probably

Last edited:
I'd love to see who's faster between David Wilson and Chris Johnson. Giants got a good one...dude is a legit HR threat.

soon as i was about to say bears D looking good they give up to big runs 
mean.gif

edit 3 big plays 

Last edited:
I think there is a strong likelihood that Foles ends up our permanent starting QB within the next three years. If Vick gets cut in 2014, there's only 2.8M dead money. In 2015 it's only 1.4M. And in 2016, it's 0. If Reid and company like the way Foles is developing, I suspect we will see Vick gone by 2015.
I've heard that viewpoint thrown around and I'm okay with that notion merely as a contingency plan. I still firmly believe in MV7. Just like any other sensible Eagles fan, I would like him to stay on the field fully-healthy more by sliding and conceding that plays are over instead of always going for the home-run 60-yard ESPN top play. We know he can do it fairly consistently, but be smarter with your body and preserving health. We need you for 16, Mike Vick.

Foles looked good at Arizona with Criner and in short time during preseason, but he needs to show me more to believe he's NFL starter material. Consistent body of work will make me a believer. He better get ready to play as a backup though, Kafka is now #3 seemingly on the depth chart. I will convincingly declare Foles already better than Blaine Gabbert. Almost feel bad for Jags fans.

prince hurt? man somebody thru this soft ***** in the ice tube again 
bringing out the cart...feel sorry for dude...jpp gone punk him for real...

that boy braylon made a few nice plays this preseason so far....looking like russell wilson is gonna win this job...

and miami is looking better than i thought they would..offensively and defensively...truly expected atlants 1's to blow them out...

watching 3 games at the same damn time ftw             :pimp:

gotta catch that rookie...huge as he is dude needs to eat that contact, and come down with it...cutler on the money again tonight

Leon Washington just tried to put EB back on IR :x Terrible

Russell Wilson is the best QB on the Seahawks roster...there I said it.

Last edited:
Niners better watch it. Seattle's got an offense!

And I told ya'll about Foles.

Vikings :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom