NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do know we lost our whole front 7 on D right?
Falcon...you cant be serious with Matt Ryan as QB. kid is a fraud. :lol:
yea the buccs have talent but can they put it all together in one season, i seriously doubt it.
Panthers and Saint are the only one who will win the South.

:lol: You're such a fool.

Nobody sleeping on CHI...I got them making the wildcard and placing 2nd in their division.

Pack
Bears
Lions
Vikes

The Panthers hype, I just...
eyes.gif

The Panthers hype, I just...:rolleyes

There is no hype. No prediction that I've read has been anything short of missing the playoffs. The only people backing the team up is the players on the team and 3 people in this thread. I hope it stays that way too.

I'd put my money on the Bears but there's no way in hell they are a lock over the Lions. I expect Stafford to come into this year even better than last. I'm still amazed at the numbers he put up at age 23.

NFC South will be real fun to watch. First place is completely up in the air. I dont know how any of you guys are talking about teams being a lock though. Especially the Bucs and Panthers who have proven nothing. If I had to pick i'd go with Brees. If your in the South you better hope you win it though because the Wildcards are gonna go to either Eagles/Giants/Cowboys or Bears/Lions.

No such things as locks in this League. Success in the previous year gaurantees nothing and potential shown from last year means zilch. I've seen it for years. Just hope your team did enough to improve this offseason to keep pace and then also comes out ready to play.

I'd put my money on the Bears but there's no way in hell they are a lock over the Lions. I expect Stafford to come into this year even better than last. I'm still amazed at the numbers he put up at age 23.
NFC South will be real fun to watch. First place is completely up in the air. I dont know how any of you guys are talking about teams being a lock though. Especially the Bucs and Panthers who have proven nothing. If I had to pick i'd go with Brees. If your in the South you better hope you win it though because the Wildcards are gonna go to either Eagles/Giants/Cowboys or Bears/Lions.
I believe it is a lock fact is before cutler went down we was rolling. Offseason rolls around we pick up a top 5 Wr a back up RB who would start for the lions and a back up qb.

And that's all after we flat out murdered them the last time we played

Now tell me what the lions did to improve other then have dudes in and out the system.....don't worry I'll wait........

Nobody sleeping on CHI...I got them making the wildcard and placing 2nd in their division.
Pack
Bears
Lions
Vikes
I know that I was just showing air how easy it is for somebody to say silly statements About there team :lol:

This thread is turning into everyone saying their team isn't being taken seriously... Ha, ha, ha...good lord..

There is no hype. No prediction that I've read has been anything short of missing the playoffs. The only people backing the team up is the players on the team and 3 people in this thread. I hope it stays that way too.

aint no hype about the panthers, yall go 7-9 at best....

Bucs traded Brian Price, former 2nd round pick, to Bears for an autorgraphed Cade McNown jersey and a pair of Curtis Enis game worn cleats

Last edited:
Tomlin quoted on Wallace saying this is bigger than him and he needs to realize it. I'm sure he will at some point, there's a reason no one bit this off season for him

Last edited:
^They gave him a 1st round tender, played a huge part. If he were a UFA, he would have been wearing a new jersey 1st day of FA

Bucs traded Brian Price, former 2nd round pick, to Bears for an autorgraphed Cade McNown jersey and a pair of Curtis Enis game worn cleats
aint no hype about the panthers, yall go 7-9 at best....

SMFH.

What a waste that pick was...Okoye better be ready to step up into a starting role and McCoy better stay his *** healthy. This dude Price said last year he was thinking about retirement because he missed being in California. Then his sister died this year so the team let him have some time off to grieve over it. He comes back like a month or two later, walks in the meeting room and tells Mark Barron to get out of his seat. Before Barron says a word Price punches dude right in the face. He's been back in Cali since then.

I also think the Panthers will go about 7-9 or 8-8.

SMFH.
What a waste that pick was...Okoye better be ready to step up into a starting role and McCoy better stay his *** healthy. This dude Price said last year he was thinking about retirement because he missed being in California. Then his sister died this year so the team let him have some time off to grieve over it. He comes back like a month or two later, walks in the meeting room and tells Mark Barron to get out of his seat. Before Barron says a word Price punches dude right in the face. He's been back in Cali since then.
I also think the Panthers will go about 7-9 or 8-8.
i thought you said the team was more disciplined now, tho.

i thought you said the team was more disciplined now, tho.

What do you not understand about he hasn't been in the building but a couple days since Schiano took over, then was asked to leave for the past month or two and was now traded before he could even try to make his way back? And that's with a thin depth chart at DT. And Schiano cut Dez Briscoe today who actually had the lead for receiving TD's last year but was involved in a few off the field events over the past year. Schiano is about as strict on discipline as you can possibly get...and that's the main reason he was hired after what went on in the Raheem era.

^They gave him a 1st round tender, played a huge part. If he were a UFA, he would have been wearing a new jersey 1st day of FA

I was hoping somebody would have signed him before draft day. Mike Wallace is nothing more than a very good #2 WR, whose only skill is running fast. Antonio Brown is damn near the same guy. He can get to stepping for all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom