NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete stay giving second and third chances. Wouldn't be surprised to see them still sign Braylon only to have one, if not both, cut during camp. He just wants to eek out any possible production out of any player he can. Not a bad thing.

Last edited:
Wow haven't heard Antonio Bryants name in awhile
eek.gif
remember after he left us he had a few iight years in tampa...remember that one handed pass he caught by the nose of the ball?? one of those plays ill never forget...

hated fam as a cowboy tho..lol

Whats stopping a Patriots/ Panthers Super Bowl ?

Nah but really though, i expect Cam to go absolutely nuts this year and for Carolina to have success. Wouldnt be surprised if they won their division. The Saints will be trash this year. Bet.

I'll make avys for the next 6 people to request one. One per person. It has to be an NFL related avy though.

Youtube link.
Time. (It has to be max 6 seconds)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color.

remember after he left us he had a few iight years in tampa...remember that one handed pass he caught by the nose of the ball?? one of those plays ill never forget...

hated fam as a cowboy tho..lol

I'll never forget it either. I was in my dorm room in Charlotte and the Panthers were beating the **** out of the Bucs that game. Had a few of my friends across the hall that were Panthers fans that should have been flagged for excessive celebration in the hallway. So I picked up a garbage can and threw it at one of them. Thought I was Bane or some ****.

Reserved.

Last edited:
I'll make avys for the next 6 people to request one. One per person. It has to be an NFL related avy though.
Youtube link.
Time. (It has to be max 6 seconds)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color.

1:33-1:40

Screen name just like the one in my current avy. :smokin

Honolulu blue border.

Last edited:
GETTING MY REQUEST IN NOW!! lol..i always miss these posts..be bk in 5 with vid

tiger fist pump

already had the play in mind

3:15 - 3:20

silver

blue(cowboyish blue)

preciate it

Saving my spot for an avy when I get home :pimp: thanks

my spot from earlier

3:26 - 3:33
Red Border
MMG in White on the bot

Thanks Sir :pimp:

Last edited:
SMFH.
What a waste that pick was...Okoye better be ready to step up into a starting role and McCoy better stay his *** healthy. This dude Price said last year he was thinking about retirement because he missed being in California. Then his sister died this year so the team let him have some time off to grieve over it. He comes back like a month or two later, walks in the meeting room and tells Mark Barron to get out of his seat. Before Barron says a word Price punches dude right in the face. He's been back in Cali since then.
I also think the Panthers will go about 7-9 or 8-8.

:rofl: not gonna happen

Antonio Bryant is a Hawk now? Man, Pete stays with the reclamation projects, but everybody deserves a second chance, and he can tell when you're not giving full effort, so it's a tossup to whether Bryant makes the final roster or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom