NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means the Browns think DeSean is better than Maclin. You do not gameplan just for the hell of it.

Otherwise they would "shadow" Maclin with Haden or not "shadow" anyone.

This isnt rocket science. If they were just worried about DeSean running deep they would put a safety over the top not shadow him with Haden. They are obviously worried about DeSean underneath as well. You do not shadow situational deep threats with anyone.

Ahh why do I bother :lol:

Last edited:
It means the Browns think DeSean is better than Maclin. You do not gameplan just for the hell of it.
Otherwise they would "shadow" Maclin with Haden or not "shadow" anyone.
This isnt rocket science. If they were just worried about DeSean running deep they would put a safety over the top not shadow him with Haden. They are obviously worried about DeSean underneath as well. You do not shadow situational deep threats with anyone.
Ahh why do I bother :lol:

well agree to disagree, you think Djax is better, i think they are about the same, do different thangs for their team.

well agree to disagree, you think Djax is better, i think they are about the same, do different thangs for their team.

Me and the Browns. :D

Cause contrary to popular belief Maclin does run deep routes (Every Eagles WR does to be honest) and DeSean does run underneath routes.

Last edited:
Me and the Browns. :D
Cause contrary to popular belief Maclin does run deep routes (Every Eagles WR does to be honest) and DeSean does run underneath routes.

:D why arent you coaching on sundays?

like i said, we'll agree, to disagree. :D

The same reason Bill Cowher isnt, obviously.
What kind of dumb *** question is that?

sorry i didnt know i couldnt quote you :rolleyes

i gave my reasoning, you gave yours, its not the same and we dont agree on it, i dont see the big deal :lol:

This isnt about my opinion its about the Cleveland Browns!!!

But sorry bro you are right its not a big deal, my bad :lol:

the cleveland browns are right, and since you agree with them so are you
better? :lol:

No bro :lol:

Disagree with the Browns. I presented their opinion on the subject.

Leave me out of it.

*waits for the "how do you know what the Browns think because they didnt explicitly say that" remark*

Last edited:
No bro :lol:/
Disagree with the Browns. I presented their opinion on the subject.
Leave me out of it.

uh ok.

:lol:

no hard feelings

Dont know why Jennings would say that, what else would you expect to happen jumping in a crowd of people. I highly doubt there's a person on here who would sit back hands in their pockets if a Pro Bowl WR jumped into their lap.

Last edited:
This isnt about my opinion its about the Cleveland Browns!!!

But sorry bro you are right its not a big deal, my bad :lol:

Serious question....

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME THE CLEVELAND BROWNS HAVE BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING!?

I need to know

Super Bowl run starts tomorrow at 1 PM EST: Mac9 about to cook against Sheldon.

fraij: Gonna need you to explain this Jennings business with the Lambeau Leap. And don't blame it on the beers.

Super Bowl run starts tomorrow at 1 PM EST: Mac9 about to cook against Sheldon.

fraij: Gonna need you to explain this Jennings business with the Lambeau Leap. And don't blame it on the beers.
Couldn't tell you. I've been to probably 20 Pack games but only 1 in Lambeau. Sat 10 rows up at the 20 yard line.

All I can tell you is that you can get Packers tickets in the regular season for cheeaaappp so Maybe theres some questionable characters down there?
laugh.gif

Met Aaron Rodgers in person however I had no urge to grab his junk.

Apparently Michelle Beadle was more than willing with both Rodgers and Matthews. Don't think Jennings would turn down the Beadle fondling him after a Lambeau Leap. Heck, I'd suit up for the Packers to take-down Michelle.

Aaron Rodgers bet Boys II Men that if The Pack lose to the 9ers in the season opener tomorrow that he'll wear a 9er jersey for a week...Question is, how is he friends with them? That's a damn good game to watch BTW...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...n-rodgers-headscratching-bet-with-boyz-ii-men

Looks like the Browns won't observe a moment of silence for Modell because they're afraid of the crowd not being respectful...

Wonder if the Steelers got a deal done with Wallace before they left for Denver? If not, they won't negotiate with him during the season. Damn Mike, sign!!! You won't get a combo of dough & chances to win SBs with teams that have cap room to sign you...

Vick plays 10-11 games.

Damn Cru, I had to check & make sure my "urea" was getting that game... First time in a looooooong time that a ******* game will be exciting to watch. That's the early game on Fox for me. Hope RGIII has a good season (hope Luck does too).

Here's the link to the maps for the upcoming season. The links for future dates on the site aren't active yet (only tomorrow).

http://the506.com/nflmaps/

Over / under on how many games Vick plays?
14+ from a cautiously optimistic Eagles fan. Even with Peters out. Bell is more than serviceable. Foles can fill in for a game or two, but nothing more as as rookie.

I wanna see MV7 sliding more to protect his body. Also for refs to call the numerous late hits that often go un-flagged near or on the sidelines. Vick needs to learn to concede the end of a play instead of always going for a home-run 60-yard ESPN Top Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom