NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: he should've been fired some time ago, im sorry but i dont ever see him winning a chip.

this year doesn't bold any better, his division in one of the best in football

they play BAL , PIT , CIN, DET, NO, ATL coupled with NY, DAL and WSH can very well steal a game.

they could go 8-8 and i wouldn't even be surprised.

I have the Eagles winning the NFC East but who knows really... Nnamdi's struggles last year were a mystery to me. Had to be the zone scheme because he's such a top-notch corner and when the Eagles came out of nowhere to get him everyone was calling the team "unbeatable". I think he'll make some adjustments while Castillo also makes some adjustments to him.

The team needs a breath of fresh air at the head coaching position too.

10 wins gets the division (NFC East) this year. I see Philly doing just that. See us starting 3-1 with wins over Cleveland, Arizona, and NYG. 2-2 through Pittsburgh, Detroit, Atlanta, and NO. Tough stretch. Brings us to 5-3. 3-1 through Dallas twice, Carolina, and Washington. 8-4. 3-1 through the final stretch Tampa, Cincy, Skins, NYG. That's technically 11-5, but we could drop another game in the Pittsburgh, Detroit, Atlanta, and NO four-game stretch.

Football season is upon us.

Too excited to even go back to sleep, feels like Christmas.

Time to prep up some ribs :pimp:

10 wins gets the division (NFC East) this year. I see Philly doing just that. See us starting 3-1 with wins over Cleveland, Arizona, and NYG. 2-2 through Pittsburgh, Detroit, Atlanta, and NO. Tough stretch. Brings us to 5-3. 3-1 through Dallas twice, Carolina, and Washington. 8-4. 3-1 through the final stretch Tampa, Cincy, Skins, NYG. That's technically 11-5, but we could drop another game in the Pittsburgh, Detroit, Atlanta, and NO four-game stretch.

I ain't saying I disagree Champ, but you to account for the likelihood of Vick not playing all 16 games.

Woke up...

[article=""][/article]

GAMEDAY!

[article=""]
palance1.gif
Going to get some coffee
Enjoy kickoff yall
nthat.gif
[article=""]
[/article]
[/article]

The best thing about this particular first NFL Sunday of the year is the Cowboys have already beat the Giants and are 1-0. #Relaxed

Can any Patriots fans confirm for me if Stevan Ridley will start?, cant find it anywhere on the web. Thanks

I have the Eagles winning the NFC East but who knows really... Nnamdi's struggles last year were a mystery to me. Had to be the zone scheme because he's such a top-notch corner and when the Eagles came out of nowhere to get him everyone was calling the team "unbeatable". I think he'll make some adjustments while Castillo also makes some adjustments to him.
The team needs a breath of fresh air at the head coaching position too.

Maybe on the Reid part but he reminds me of Cowher. Great season success, lots of championship losses, one SB loss. Bill finally got it done...maybe this is the year Andy gets over the hump as well. They have the team and talent to do it

*****HELP*****

Anyone have any sites that we can watch games live? Trying to catch the Carolina game on the west coast. Thanks in advance.

Wonder if Megatron will get hit with the madden curse lol

don't say things like this out loud.

Please watch over Megatron and allow him to beat coverages with the slightest of ease, except when he goes to Candlestick Park next week. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom