NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodney Harrison can suck a ****. **** that guy seriously I hate him so much never EVER giving props to Seattle he stays trying to clown on them :smh:

I actually like him on TV. He used to be the biggest prick on the field and nobody would like that douche. I think being in Dungy's presence week-in and week-out has made him a halfway decent person. The Seabirds and that 12th man is never something to underlook though...

When he was announced to be interviewed, I was actually excited. He did a great job as a DC in Minny
almost all the black coaches who got a chance the last decade came from under dungy...such a great coach, even better as a man...and you can tell the influence he has on his disciples...straight stand up guy tony dungy is, and u can see the same qualities in tomlin...

love coach tomlin...dude still finds time to call down here locally once a week in the offseason to talk local sports...a great role model, a great person to get advice from..his football knowledge goes without saying..

I have a family member that is VCU alumni & grew up in that part of VA. He says Tomlin is back there a lot. Tomlin's "The standard is the standard" is an extension of Dungy's "next man up" philosophy who learned that from Chuck Knoll. Everyone has a role & is expected to step up when they're called.

I think Lovie Smith get's overlooked a lot. He used to make due very well with the crap former GM Angelo used to give him. He's really gotten that team to overachieve every year he's been there.

jesus Vick alone has 9 turnovers ?
eek.gif
he can cause 5 a game along as we win 
smokin.gif
 and that can't be accurate

Wow at that Golden Tate "block". He deserves to be suspended some games for that hit. That was all head (pause).

Good win, Ben was sharp, all in all solid game besides first two drives

Some asinine officiating and calls.

Agree with Tomlin talk. Wiz or Grimm would've been the same as Cowhers system, it was time for something new

Eagles are trolling the league right now with their turnovers. Fix that and we're scary.

That's been their M.O. since last season, I don't see it just being corrected so quickly especially with it occurring at an even more rampant pace this season.

Eagles are trolling the league right now with their turnovers. Fix that and we're scary.

That's been their M.O. since last season, I don't see it just being corrected so quickly especially with it occurring at an even more rampant pace this season.

Yeah , you would think it would be easy to just "cut-down" but we make it seem impossible every game. Hopefully improvement is in the future, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom