NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL is a cut throat business. The Eagles were already $25+ mil under the cap & they cut DT Mike Patterson's base salary from $2.1 mil to $1.05 mil. He just had brain surgery for godsakes & will miss the season. Way to kick a man while he's down & they didn't even need the cap room.

I was reading an article about the trade that brought Julio to the Browns, in retrospect they could have Julio and Trent :x :x

34yb338.jpg

Tonight should be a great game...I'm hoping.
Same here, seeing shootout in the Georgia Dome between Peyton and Matty Ice. High-twenties, low-thirties type scoring.

Thinking about doing Hooters or a local bar for the MNF game since I got off tomorrow (rare) and can relax with some wings and beer.

When did Mike Shanahan become the logo? Whenever they cut to him, I feel like the color on my flat screen needs to be adjusted...

I wonder with Gregg Williams helping out the league in the investigation if he gets reinstated at some point. I didnt think he would be reinstated but if hes helping out the nfl i could see them only giving him a year or two year suspension.

Damn, Never knew "Julio" Jones' real name was Quintorris Lopez Jones. :x :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I wonder with Gregg Williams helping out the league in the investigation if he gets reinstated at some point. I didnt think he would be reinstated but if hes helping out the nfl i could see them only giving him a year or two year suspension.

Actually, they could've paraded him in front of the press admitting to everything, but the NFL didn't. Seemed like the NFL was keeping the evidence they had close to the vest for whatever reason.

Williams & Payton have been strangely quiet this whole time. I think the NFL also has a whole lot more info about Payton & his Vicodin issue too.

I lost a lot of respect for Breezy whenever he talked about the bounty scandal. He knew what something was going on so he should've kept quiet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom