NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a matter of what Matty does in the playoffs.

Eh. That's true, but I got confidence in the kid. In reality, it can take these young Q's quite a few years to actually win anything of substance and last year was probably a huge learning experienced for Ryan. The guy is smart. Don't have to tell him twice.

This is the year we see multiple Q's get 6 TD's passing...I feel it. And again...Not sure how I feel about this "new NFL."

Denver gonna go from super bowl picks to everyone freaking out haha
Eh, I don't think anyone expected them to come flying out of the gate, especially not when 4 of the first 5 games are against Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Houston, and New England and the offense is still a work in progress and Manning is still shaking off the rust.  The schedule gets easier after the bye.

wowzers
eek.gif

I've always loved Kerry Rhodes since Louisville and the NYJ, but not against my Eagles, man. Come on.

You gotta punch that in for seven going into half at the one-yard line. Good hustle from Shady and Damaris Johnson to prevent the Sanders TD.

Game over.

That could have been prevented if Desean Jackson gave some effort on that reception. Should have been a TD instead of being down 24 at the half. Complete meltdown by the Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom