NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude led straight with his helmet, he didn't even attempt anything else

I've always thought it was worth it to give away a few penalties to possibly knock out the QB

Taylor Mays won't be near him...maybe Dunlap on one of the screens...
Amazing scramble and throw by Ben, so good at that

In that case make it a Big Nickle or Big Dime to the side he's on. Put Taylor Mays over there. I just wont his body fused in Paul Brown's field turf.

Ben is an amazing football player though. :smh:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Son was leveled.

Right back in the game though. Good for him.

Confused on why this Steeler game is close. Hate playing Oakland, weird things seem to happen

Maps should've been ejected, dude leaped at him with his helmet
I know that's your team but how often do you see players get kicked out of games after a big hit dirty or not that just don't happen could he miss the next game yea that could happen but more then likely it's a fine and on to the next week

Maps should've been ejected, dude leaped at him with his helmet
I know that's your team but how often do you see players get kicked out of games after a big hit dirty or not that just don't happen could he miss the next game yea that could happen but more then likely it's a fine and on to the next week

true. to play devils advocate though, how often do you see hits like that to the QB? last big one i can think of is harrison vs colt mccoy last year. it just looked dirty.

Cards offense needs to give their defense some rest....but Eagles are running a lot now which is killing clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom