NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welker needs to rein his wife in.
eek.gif
OH MY SHE IS WYLIN!!

Fins have a lot of money to spend...think I read $35 mil under the cap...wouldn't it be crazy if thy got Mike Wallace & Greg Jennings?

Right about what? It has no relevance to the game. She's classless. Someone could easily talk about how Tom Brady ditched his pregnant girlfriend for Gisele, but it has no relevance to the matter at hand. Its why WAGs need to shut up and just look pretty especially when they contribute nothing.
yup..once it became personal, she lost...

ray lewis is a stand up guy...ray lewis is somebody id point to and tell my son to strive and be like that man...wheres the crime in having multiple mothers to your kids?? how does that make him less of a man?? or even a bad man??

wheres the crime in being ACQUITTED of a murder??? 

ooo thats right...he dances before games and praises God after games...say hello to the bad guy

ac·quit    (
schwa.gif
-kw
ibreve.gif
t
prime.gif
)

tr.v.  ac·quit·tedac·quit·tingac·quits
1. Law  To free or clear from a charge or accusation.

2. To release or discharge from a duty.

His wife is sooooo hurt :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for people like that, if it makes her feel better about a football game so be it :lol:

ray lewis is a stand up guy...ray lewis is somebody id point to and tell my son to strive and be like that man...wheres the crime in having multiple mothers to your kids?? how does that make him less of a man?? or even a bad man??

ooo thats right...he dances before games and praises God after games...say hello to the bad guy

ac·quit

(
schwa.gif
-kw
ibreve.gif
t
prime.gif
)

tr.v. ac·quit·tedac·quit·tingac·quits

1. Law To free or clear from a charge or accusation.

Huh? You're going to raise your child to have multiple children with different women and be at
least heavily involved in bar shootings?

To each his own I guess. I mean all the over the top ceremony and celebration and crying and god-thanking is just a little too much..

Ray pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice, he wasn't acquitted of murder.

The two guys he was rolling with that night were acquitted. But, there was blood in Ray's limo and presumably the white suit he had on. The white suit has never been found.

ac·quit

(
schwa.gif
-kw
ibreve.gif
t
prime.gif
)

tr.v. ac·quit·tedac·quit·tingac·quits

1. Law To free or clear from a charge or accusation.

Huh? You're going to raise your child to have multiple children with different women and be at

To each his own I guess. I mean all the over the top ceremony and celebration and crying and god-thanking is just a little too much..

VA was just trying to make a point in regards to Anna Welker's comments. I sort of think you took that very literal. I do agree with the over the top celebrations though [now], cause it's like every damn week :lol: it's getting old

Was wrong with having kids with multiple women if u have the financial and testicular fortitude capabilities to do if women out number men in the world.

Was wrong with having kids with multiple women if u have the financial and testicular fortitude capabilities to do if women out number men in the world.

Personally I think a big part of being a man is fulfilling the responsibility to be there to raise your children, with your presence not just money. Impossible to do that in this situation.

10027 - i dont see anything wrong with having kids by diff women....as long as you can take care of yours there is nothing wrong with that...its a diff story if hes a deadbeat...

and you see his 'heavy involvement' in a bar fight as a negative..i come from a place where charges are wrongly brought and beat every day b..i think his 'heavy involvement' is debatable firstly, and secondly look how he rebounded...look where he is today...

we live in a society where much lesser things get dudes blackballed and out of the league (AI, TO)..where DUI's and weed charges end careers...so to beat the most serious of criminal charges, and then thrive and become the best ever at what you do...

im proud to admit that hes one of the few athletes that i myself look up to...with my first son due any day now, ray is def gonna be a well known name to him..as will cassius clay..as will jim brown...

Personally I think a big part of being a man is fulfilling the responsibility to be there to raise your children, with your presence not just money. Impossible to do that in this situation.

Impossible to do in what situation? You can't be present in all your children's lives if they aren't by the same woman?

10027 - i dont see anything wrong with having kids by diff women....as long as you can take care of yours there is nothing wrong with that...its a diff story if hes a deadbeat...

and you see his 'heavy involvement' in a bar fight as a negative..i come from a place where charges are wrongly brought and beat every day b..i think his 'heavy involvement' is debatable firstly, and secondly look how he rebounded...look where he is today...

we live in a society where much lesser things get dudes blackballed and out of the league (AI, TO)..where DUI's and weed charges end careers...so to beat the most serious of criminal charges, and then thrive and become the best ever at what you do...

im proud to admit that hes one of the few athletes that i myself look up to...with my first son due any day now, ray is def gonna be a well known name to him..as will cassius clay..as will jim brown...

I mean I was definitely being hyperbolic. And I do think you have to be cautious in judging people based on past crimes we may or may not know the details of. I'm just tired of the media cult of personality on ray Lewis, like him having a great football career means he's a saint in everything he does. And the man is definitely no Jim Brown or Ali. Those man dealt and rose above a different ballpark of adversity. I just don't see what makes Lewis such a special figure outside of the stadium.

I don't hate Ray or anything, hoping he wins his 2nd.

Don't agree with you about the fatherhood thing though. Doesn't make him a bad guy, but it's not something to aspire to.

You obviously dont know ray everybody speaks highly reguarding to him as a father immediately after a game is over he goes straight to tend to his kid.

Why do you think he retired?

So he can go see his son play and be there full time for kids.

Just because YOU cant handle different women bearing your kids at the same time doesnt mean is not possible to fullfill your responsibilities to your kids as a man.

Who cares if rays a good dad or not? This has nothing to do with the NFL.

And smh at Wes's wife, ***** wasn't with him shooting in the gym and shouldn't have an opinion.

I mean I was definitely being hyperbolic. And I do think you have to be cautious in judging people based on past crimes we may or may not know the details of. I'm just tired of the media cult of personality on ray Lewis, like him having a great football career means he's a saint in everything he does. And the man is definitely no Jim Brown or Ali. Those man dealt and rose above a different ballpark of adversity. I just don't see what makes Lewis such a special figure outside of the stadium.

I don't hate Ray or anything, hoping he wins his 2nd.

Don't agree with you about the fatherhood thing though. Doesn't make him a bad guy, but it's not something to aspire to.
good points...and i def agree that the media makes him out as a saint...i wouldnt be surprised if alot of people that know him, never knew he was accused of murder....

but to me, personally...i see him as genuine...i see his church stuff and i think he really believes it, i think he walks the walk...but also, i gotta admit to being biased...i was raised in that kind of household...my grandfather speaks exactly like that, nd he def aint headed to the superbowl..lol...

i just think theres alot more good to be taken from ray than bad...starting with the murder trail...alot of good opportunities to point at and say, 'see how he handled that?? see how he prospered through the adversity?'   

guess im a glass half full kind of guy

and i put him along with jim brown and cassius as ATHLETES i look up to..lol..i wouldnt compare them tho

edit: not attacking you 10027, not saying im right and your wrong...i enjoy other points of views because i enjoy learning new things...

Last edited:
good points...and i def agree that the media makes him out as a saint...i wouldnt be surprised if alot of people that know him, never knew he was accused of murder....

but to me, personally...i see him as genuine...i see his church stuff and i think he really believes it, i think he walks the walk...but also, i gotta admit to being biased...i was raised in that kind of household...my grandfather speaks exactly like that, nd he def aint headed to the superbowl..lol...

i just think theres alot more good to be taken from ray than bad...starting with the murder trail...alot of good opportunities to point at and say, 'see how he handled that?? see how he prospered through the adversity?'   

guess im a glass half full kind of guy

and i put him along with jim brown and cassius as ATHLETES i look up to..lol..i wouldnt compare them tho

edit: not attacking you 10027, not saying im right and your wrong...i enjoy other points of views because i enjoy learning new things...

No I agree, that's an interesting conversation.

Mrs Welker.... Is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom