NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colt being on the roster next year is a given...I'm like 60/40 in thinking Griffin will be around as well. Just makes me wonder who will be the other QB? Are they going to go the FA route and sign someone or try to draft a QB in the first two rounds?

Wow, smh. This dudes babymoms is nuts.

"I know he loves and cares for his daughter and he is there for her. I just need him to help me financially."

Selfish broke broad trying to throw shade on a feel good story.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11942367
In the situation with Devon and Leah, I was wondering where her mother was and why she didn't seem to be involved.

eyes.gif
@ needing child support to stave off homelessness.

Bill Belichick's hilarious :lol:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england...brady-and-aaron-rodgers?ex_cid=sportscenterFB

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was at the tail end of his Wednesday morning news conference as there was a call for one last question.

Turns out Belichick saved his best answer for last.

When asked if he sees any similarities between quarterbacks Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, Belichick was quick with the response.

"They both wear number 12," he deadpanned, before walking off.

In the words of "NFL Live" host Trey Wingo, that's Bill Belichick for the win.

Earlier in the news conference, Belichick was asked about Rodgers having never started a game against his teams, and if he likes that dynamic from a game-planning standpoint entering Sunday's game.

Belichick's response: "It is what it is. Whatever hasn't happened, hasn't happened. I don't really worry about it."

And now we'll get back to our regularly scheduled Patriots programming.

:lol:

Bill Belichick's hilarious
laugh.gif

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england...brady-and-aaron-rodgers?ex_cid=sportscenterFB

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was at the tail end of his Wednesday morning news conference as there was a call for one last question.

Turns out Belichick saved his best answer for last.

When asked if he sees any similarities between quarterbacks Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, Belichick was quick with the response.

"They both wear number 12," he deadpanned, before walking off.

In the words of "NFL Live" host Trey Wingo, that's Bill Belichick for the win.

Earlier in the news conference, Belichick was asked about Rodgers having never started a game against his teams, and if he likes that dynamic from a game-planning standpoint entering Sunday's game.

Belichick's response: "It is what it is. Whatever hasn't happened, hasn't happened. I don't really worry about it."

And now we'll get back to our regularly scheduled Patriots programming.

laugh.gif
The man has learned how to handle the situation.  Guys like Lynch and Nat Sherman need to take lessons.

happy thanksgiving bruhs. hope everyone has a great one with family, friends and loved ones.

my picks:

lions, eagles, seahawks

who i want to win:

lions, cowboys, 49ers

bonus picks:

broncos, packers

:smile:

Jay ‏@DeadsetAce 3m3 minutes ago
This is the ******** of all ********s. **** YOU Cox. **** YOU Verizon. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else #Thanksgiving #NFLThanksgiving

our freakin local Fox channel has been pulled by Verizon because of some dispute between Verizon and Cox (who owns our local Fox channel). so no football on TV today for 400K residents of MA...******* horse-s***

regardless, happy thanksgiving to all of you dudes :pimp:

thankful for:

Tom Brady being my QB
Geno and Vick being the Jets' QBs
the koolaid running through Peyton's veins

hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy it with food, family/friends, and/or football. be safe too if you're driving/traveling :pimp:

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving from Disney World

Woooo!

pics or it didnt happen :nerd:

Jay ‏@DeadsetAce 3m3 minutes ago
This is the ******** of all ********s. **** YOU Cox. **** YOU Verizon. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else #Thanksgiving #NFLThanksgiving

our freakin local Fox channel has been pulled by Verizon because of some dispute between Verizon and Cox (who owns our local Fox channel). so no football on TV today for 400K residents of MA...******* horse-s***

regardless, happy thanksgiving to all of you dudes :pimp:

thankful for:

Tom Brady being my QB
Geno and Vick being the Jets' QBs
the koolaid running through Peyton's veins

hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy it with food, family/friends, and/or football. be safe too if you're driving/traveling :pimp:

cali >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom