NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
you ain't lying, bruh. in CA my apartment has comcast. parent's cable provider Verizon FTL here in MA :frown:

:lol:

Last edited:
Wow, smh. This dudes babymoms is nuts.

"I know he loves and cares for his daughter and he is there for her. I just need him to help me financially."

Selfish broke broad trying to throw shade on a feel good story.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11942367

In the situation with Devon and Leah, I was wondering where her mother was and why she didn't seem to be involved.

:rolleyes @ needing child support to stave off homelessness.

Probably mad cuz she can't get her hair and nails did.

Comcast is terrible; my gf switched to Comcast X1 this week and there were so many problems so she cancelled it and got Verizon back less than a week after having it

^ X1 is ******* trash, man

It's so unresponsive . The On Demand sucks

I wish I had the old Comcast cable boxes. The ones with the blue menus.

Only reason I have cable is for sports and Food Network :rolleyes

^ X1 is ******* trash, man

It's so unresponsive . The On Demand sucks

I wish I had the old Comcast cable boxes. The ones with the blue menus.

Only reason I have cable is for sports and Food Network :rolleyes

yup it was horrible, onDemand wouldn't work, it was slow so she went back to Fios which I always prefer

not sure which Comcast I have...Xfinity? but it works fine. and they don't drop channels like Fox randomly :lol:

i know it's not on Verizon's fault..they're getting gouged, but damn. of all ******* days to do it :lol:

not sure which Comcast I have...Xfinity? but it works fine. and they don't drop channels like Fox randomly :lol:

i know it's not on Verizon's fault..they're getting gouged, but damn. of all ******* days to do it :lol:

damn I just saw your post; that is some BS

Fios is just the lesser evil to me; both of them have their fair share of issues

my biggest issue with Fios was in order to be ALLOWED to order Redzone you need to have a top tier cable package so they essentially tried to force me into a bunch of channels I didn't want so I could then have the PRIVILEGE to pay $80 for the Redzone Channel

I took no prisoners and I called the NFL and things got worked out pretty quickly with Verizon :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving fellas :pimp:! All the best today to you and your fam/friends.

Lions over Bears
Eagles over Cowboys
9ers over Seahawks

Last edited:
who i want to win:

49ers

leo.png

DET, PHI and SF are my picks.

Real interested in the DAL/PHI game.

Two good offenses. Two awful defenses. One good special teams. Real curious to see this matchup.

taking CHI, DAL, SF today...lego :pimp:

wouldn't mind seeing Russell light it up and see the reaction of Ches

Last edited:
Hat Devon and Leah story I hope isn't true and fabricated cuz he would be the biggest scumbag esp since the nfl and others are helping his daughter out

just watched Sean's tribute on youtube , puts tears in my eyes everytime I see it ... dude was awesome :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom