NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took longer than I expected with the "other teams do it too" statement

For real :lol:

Like I said earlier it's really not that serious but the Pats are habitual line steppers. Just stop and people won't have **** to talk about, it's that simple. Bill probably doesn't comfortable going into games w/o doing something to tip the scale.

roll.gif
@ all this uproar
son im dying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THEY STILL HAD THE DEFLATED BALLS IN THE SECOND HALF! I posted a video of the refs stopping play at the start of the third to check one of them. We don't know what balls they used the rest of the game man.

Like I don't even care, but I don't understand why you and the rest of the Pats' fans are acting like this.

They got caught cheating. It was intentional. Now they have to eat the criticism.
dont care huh ? yet you're writing in caps and exclamation points and have posted 10+ times in the past few pages about it
eyes.gif
I honestly could give two ***** about the Patriots deflating balls. I think I even said in my first post, they were going to win anyway. Blount ran for 687 yards.

Go read my 10+ responses. They're only directed at you and other fans who went from "this is dumb, they didn't do it" to "but everyone does it!"

Last edited:
Russell struggled at home, throwing four picks and should have been six at home. But people think BB isn't gonna study that and execute that game plan even better. I don't see how NE can lose this game. NEs defense is much better and their offense is about the same as GB's AND it's a road game for Seattle. I wish both could lose but unfortunately, only Seattle will lose.

Seattle is way more physical, Pats have lost to physical teams before

So you think NE loses?

Russell struggled at home, throwing four picks and should have been six at home. But people think BB isn't gonna study that and execute that game plan even better. I don't see how NE can lose this game. NEs defense is much better and their offense is about the same as GB's AND it's a road game for Seattle. I wish both could lose but unfortunately, only Seattle will lose.

Seattle is way more physical, Pats have lost to physical teams before

Exactly, if Seattle gets any type of pass rush on Tom it's gonna be a long night for the Pats.

Did anybody watch Todd Bowles' press conference? I'm very intrigued by him as a head coach. I hope he does well.

I was on board with him getting a head coaching job with the Eagles but with the mess that happened that year I knew the house was being cleaned out

breaking the rules is breaking the rules...both were illegal per league rules

let's be real...this is only an issue because New England did it. no one would care if any other team did something illegal.

Well Duh. Lol.. No other team shares their history of cheating..

Here's my question... When does Roger goddell start treating Bellicheck like a repeat offender??

Marshawn Lynch, Josh Gordon, Suh all were given the repeat offender label and their punishments were larger because of it..

When do we treat Bellicheck the same way? Because he obviously doesn't fear discipline, hence why he keeps cheating.

Here's my question... When does Roger goddell start treating Bellicheck like a repeat offender??

Marshawn Lynch, Josh Gordon, Suh all were given the repeat offender label and their punishments were larger because of it..

When do we treat Bellicheck the same way? Because he obviously doesn't fear discipline, hence why he keeps cheating.

I'll wait. I have a feeling nothing will come of this.

I can only imagine the entire broadcast of the Super Bowl, Al and Chris keepin an eye on all the balls for 4 hours. :lol: :rofl: :smh:

"Ya know Al, those balls look a little deflated"

"I dunno Chris, it is a little chilly out here is all"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

breaking the rules is breaking the rules...both were illegal per league rules

let's be real...this is only an issue because New England did it. no one would care if any other team did something illegal.

Bill is gonna have to get some games for this. Who knows with Goodell though.

Last edited:
As long as Tom doesn't play with an erection, everything's fair, bring em on :smokin

I'm hanging off the bumper of the bandwagon DSA :smokin

as much as it pains me to say this, no way seattle is winning, man i hope they do but not going to happen. no way brady and bill lose 3 super bowls in a row...

Last edited:
Heard this on the radio, but it can be argued that every NFC playoff winner this year really wasn't the deserving team.

You know who feels like a huge idiot right now? Peyton Manning. He probably realized that he wouldn't have thrown so many ducks this year if only he had come up with this himself.
Other way around, chief. You got that one wrong.

Peyton Manning's balls regularly deflate every year in the postseason. So Belichick & Brady actually got the idea from #18.

Last edited:
Tamper the PH in the water. Bill B is the true Genghis Kahn. At all expenses he must win. Dude has spies all around. The football illuminati.

You know who feels like a huge idiot right now? Peyton Manning. He probably realized that he wouldn't have thrown so many ducks this year if only he had come up with this himself.
Other way around, chief. You got that one wrong.

Peyton Manning's balls regularly deflate every year in the postseason. So Belichick & Brady actually got the idea from #18.
badumtss_single.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom