NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odell 
pimp.gif

He sounds a little bitter

Schools put the student athletes in those classes because they don't have the time, discipline or background to compete in those harder classes and majors   remaining eligible for Saturdays is the number 1 priority.
you sound a little something too; not quite sure what though  
mean.gif

Schools put the student athletes in those classes because they don't have the time, discipline or background to compete in those harder classes and majors  remaining eligible for Saturdays is the number 1 priority.

you sound a little something too; not quite sure what though  :smh:  

What do I sound like?

Last edited:
being a drug addict is not a choice

trying a drug is

but once you become physically and mentally addicted to it, the drug runs your life. there's scientific studies that support this notion.
this

when the only way to combat the symptoms of not getting the alcohol your body is accustomed to is a medically induced coma, being an alcoholic stopped being a choice a very long time ago. 

Schools put the student athletes in those classes because they don't have the time, discipline or background to compete in those harder classes and majors   remaining eligible for Saturdays is the number 1 priority.
you sound a little something too; not quite sure what though  
mean.gif

What do I sound like?
an ignorant and foolish person

"They don't have the time, discipline or background to compete in these harder classes and majors" is literally the dumbest thing (that was not meant to be a joke) that I've read on here in a while. 

Schools put the student athletes in those classes because they don't have the time, discipline or background to compete in those harder classes and majors  remaining eligible for Saturdays is the number 1 priority.

you sound a little something too; not quite sure what though  :smh:  

What do I sound like?
an ignorant and foolish person

"They don't have the time, discipline or background to compete in these harder classes and majors" is literally the dumbest thing (that was not meant to be a joke) that I've read on here in a while. 

Background- Some student athletes don't have the academic scores to make it into the university without the backing of the athletic program

Time- Major men sports are like having a job with more stress. There is the 20 hour rule but I don't think it covers travel

Discipline- How many students in general have the discipline? Alot college students spend time with leisurely activities they just have more time than student athletes

What is your solution?

Last edited:

Schools put the student athletes in those classes because they don't have the time, discipline or background to compete in those harder classes and majors

It's sad that after reading those tweets, you came to the conclusion that he's bitter. All he did was verbalize what a whole bunch of people already think, he said the spot on truth.

Beckham has kinda scared me a lil this summer. Seems like all he's done is party every single day in Miami all summer. Puts up some pics and videos that you can tell he's zooted as ****

they signed a 3rd string RB yea our Starting RB needs to get out of Oakland :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom