NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jus wish chip could get his hands on Tavon Austin

If your trash your trash the LOB can't mask everybody word to Tharold Simon ..Cary is terrible
it all comes down to the refs with Cary, if Cary is allowed to play physical he isn't bad

when the refs call everything especially right off the line then he is screwed
yup.. those safeties will be huge for him too.. also would be a terrible idea if they put him in the slot because he cant handle quickness what so ever (like they sometimes liked to do with Maxwell)

Top 3 wants to come back to GB. 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Are the Raiders going to bring in Jennings, Bowe, or Crabtree?

nope. 

And why not?

I mean, they've made some good defensive moves, but so far the offense has added Roy Helu and Struggle Cuts. Unless they're going WR early (White or Coop at 4)... a vet like Jennings or Bowe would be a good fit.

James Jones and Kenbrell Thompkins ain't it.

Last edited:
And why not?

I mean, they've made some good defensive moves, but so far the offense has added Roy Helu and Struggle Cuts. Unless they're going WR early (White or Coop at 4)... a vet like Jennings or Bowe would be a good fit.

James Jones and Kenbrell Thompkins ain't it.
I think they address the WR position in the draft.  I would like Nicks as a FA .

Kevin White over Cooper is going to haunt whatever team does that

Definitely. I also don't believe any team is actually considering White over Cooper and it's just another reason why I can't take these mock drafts seriously.

I don't like any of the Raiders WRs. They could pick up two and draft Cooper.

My guy Hakeem Nicks, what the hell happened to him. Injuries or some ****. He didn't do much in Indy. I love Nicks, he was a stud for us. Great WR. Hope he can bounce back.

Last edited:
Kevin White over Cooper is going to haunt whatever team does that

My guy Hakeem Nicks, what the hell happened to him. Injuries or some ****. He didn't do much in Indy. I love Nicks, he was a stud for us. Great WR. Hope he can bounce back.

As much as I hated him when he played for the Giants, it's sad to see how fast his career took a dive. I don't see him being able to bounce back, he looked pretty bad in Indy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom