NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering who the heck have the Jags have spent all that money on?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dreClark  
Yikes.

From Revis and Browner to Fletcher and Newman.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ty Law is rolling over in his grave.
I bet he is tugging and grabbing on the nearest root or insect as well.
as;fdlkj;sdfgl;fdfkldgf

My dude Ty was literally a game changer. 
pimp.gif

And if there's anything I hate more than mediocrity, it's mediocre QBs who get chance after chance to disappoint fans around the league  Carmelo Anthony and Tom Thibodeau.
fixed.

I think Cary and Bradley will do A LOT better in their new roles. They were playing on islands and being asked to do too much. If you can mask those two guys, nah never mind I ain't going to try to defend those 2 :lol:. But real talk, they aren't as bad as they looked, and I really think Cary will flourish in the LOB.

I think Cary and Bradley will do A LOT better in their new roles. They were playing on islands and being asked to do too much. If you can mask those two guys, nah never mind I ain't going to try to defend those 2 :lol:. But real talk, they aren't as bad as they looked, and I really think Cary will flourish in the LOB.

Cary will be alright I think

Fletcher will still suck, I would think he is 4'9 by all the balls he misplays

Yeah most of the time but that's not always the case,the Bronco's were one of the highest spenders last year. All of it is why I try not to buy into the whole "winner" or "loser" of free agency talk this early,it's still March
laugh.gif
Word.

Jus wish chip could get his hands on Tavon Austin

If your trash your trash the LOB can't mask everybody word to Tharold Simon ..Cary is terrible

Last edited:
Who did the Jags spend 170 mil on? I'm confused as hell. Maybe I just don't pay attention to them.

Rams have had great defensive picks but not offensively. I didn't like Bradford in college and I think he'll probably get hurt this year. I still would take him over a couple of other starting QBs though. QB position is in shambles. Not a lot of talent out there.

Plenty of teams will throw crazy money at Rivers. WAS, CLE, BUF, TEN, AZ, NYJ, HOU. Damn, that's gonna be interesting.

Jus wish chip could get his hands on Tavon Austin

If your trash your trash the LOB can't mask everybody word to Tharold Simon ..Cary is terrible

it all comes down to the refs with Cary, if Cary is allowed to play physical he isn't bad

when the refs call everything especially right off the line then he is screwed

Pats secondary looking like New England Clam Chowder with the Fletcher pick up.

McCourty going to have to hold down everything.

Good for Rivers. I always thought the Chargers organization did him wrong by letting Vincent Jackson and other weapons go.

You can take a flyer on Bradford who has a potential high ceiling that hasn't been fulfilled thus far or you can stick with the Ryan Fitzparticks of the world and brace for a top 10 pick

that is how GMs look at it
I understand that's how GMs see it but Bradford doesn't have a high ceiling at all, he's been in the league for many years and has been mediocre when healthy.  

The injuries have stopped his development, just like with RG3. If he can't stay healthy all that potential means nothing. Dude has been made outta glass since college.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom