NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Tre :rofl:, and the NFL suing Mecklenburg County because they don't have the proper evidence to try to suspend Greg :lol:. It's he say she say man, just drop this ****.

If he shows up to OTA's, schedualed work outs, etc. then he gets the money. It's basically show up = get money, and there have been dudes in the past who missed like one work out, and they lost like the entire bonus. No joke. Dude lost 1mil from accidentally missing 1 work out because he didn't know/understand his contract and didn't know that bonus was there or something like that.

NFL teams so cold. :smh:

That's why I love Revis, at least he's beating them at their own game.

If he shows up to OTA's, schedualed work outs, etc. then he gets the money. It's basically show up = get money, and there have been dudes in the past who missed like one work out, and they lost like the entire bonus. No joke. Dude lost 1mil from accidentally missing 1 work out because he didn't know/understand his contract and didn't know that bonus was there or something like that.

NFL teams so cold. :smh:

That's why I love Revis, at least he's beating them at their own game.

Speaking of Revis...

View media item 1451380

My goodness :x

Yea no way in hell were BB/Kraft going to match that :lol:

Last edited:
Dumb ***, told himself basically. He tried to play her and she played him. What a moron.

Jets should get a better WR. There's better options that will be around the same price.

Last edited:
Moore lost his job to undrafted WRs on Worst WR Corp in the league. Sucks cause he had good potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom