NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFY.

Carroll knew. :lol:

Nah, it wasn't just him. There were some dumb bloggers out there who thought Carroll didn't know what he was doing in his first draft, and that he should have started out by drafting someone (a "sure thing" at the time) he was familiar with.

FIFY.

Carroll knew. :lol:

Nah, it wasn't just him. There were some dumb bloggers out there who thought Carroll didn't know what he was doing in his first draft, and that he should have started out by drafting someone (a "sure thing" at the time) he was familiar with.

Don't forget about the USC homers in the CFB thread saying that Mays was better than both Berry and Thomas :lol:

Yeah I know he wasn't the only one, but just wanted to point out that dude tried to get on Carroll about it too, and now it's obviously all just lulz looking back at it all.

Hate to sound different but Hardy was a product of his surroundings. Dont get me wrong he put numbers up with the Panthers but Boys fans will be set up for dissapointment if they think hes a auto 15+ Sacks per year. Dude played with a monster front 7. Best LB duo in the league, a insane 4 man rotation at DT and a stud at the other DE. Samething with Maxwell but Hardy with hill 7-12 sacks this year.

Last edited:
Hate to sound different but Hardy was a product of his surroundings. Dont get me wrong he put numbers up with the Panthers but Boys fans will be set up for dissapointment if they think hes a auto 15+ Sacks per year. Dude played with a monster front 7. Best LB duo in the league, a insane 4 man rotation at DT and a stud at the other DE. Samething with Maxwell but Hardy with have 7-12 sacks this year.

Last season, our sack leader only had 6. We'll take 7-12 any day...

Hate to sound different but Hardy was a product of his surroundings. Dont get me wrong he put numbers up with the Panthers but Boys fans will be set up for dissapointment if they think hes a auto 15+ Sacks per year. Dude played with a monster front 7. Best LB duo in the league, a insane 4 man rotation at DT and a stud at the other DE. Samething with Maxwell but Hardy with hill 7-12 sacks this year.
This is true but it also works both ways. Having hardy and cj made life easy for star and kk to be dominant as rookies. At times last year our defense looked awful because cj got double team and they didn't have to account for the 3rd string DE since Alexander missed 12 games due to failed drug tests. So it kinda went both ways even tho the defense started to resemble the 2013 defense towards the end of the season.

Taylor Mays just needs to play OLB

or rush off the edge in special situations

Dude is big and fast for nothing.

Last edited:
Last season, our sack leader only had 6. We'll take 7-12 any day...

Yea its a hugh up just bc of the fact that he will be the primary gameplan for the other teams offense. Hes gonna clear up alot of space for somebody else.

This is true but it also works both ways. Having hardy and cj made life easy for star and kk to be dominant as rookies. At times last year our defense looked awful because cj got double team and they didn't have to account for the 3rd string DE since Alexander missed 12 games due to failed drug tests. So it kinda went both ways even tho the defense started to resemble the 2013 defense towards the end of the season.

Nah im with you man. And to help to improve our defense i bet DG and Ron take a DE with either the 1st or 2nd pick.

Drew Rosenhaus retweeted Andrew Brandt @adbrandt

Seems @RosenhausSports worked it well, selling interest that probably wasn't there. Cowboys may have negotiated against themselves.
This guy Drew Rosenhaus has balls (Greg Hardy's agent), dude really retweeted that he played the Cowboys. Pretty much confirms that he was the one leaking the Michael Bennett (also his client) rumors trying to make it sound like SEA was goona go hard after Hardy because Bennett wanted to be gone. Obviously those Bennett rumors were shot down heavy.

Last edited:
Panther fans:

How do y'all feel about Riverboat Ron now? I know he's had his ups & downs so it probably varies. But what's the collective thought on Ron?

Last edited:
His agent probably paid that chick off knowing he'd cash in come off season
Honestly, that wouldn't even surprise me. These agents know that when things go south on the field or off the field, they're losing just as much money as the athletes themselves. As much as an agent works for an athlete, the athlete is also the investment for that agent.

Ron Rivera = Marvin Lewis = Andy Reid

same ish...different bidet

average coaches that might get you the playoffs with a 9-7, 8-8, 10-6 record....but will lose in a wild card or divisional game...

Osi meeting with the Jets :smh: Would like to see him retire with the Giants. I'm sure he's gonna get a cheap one year deal too. The **** are we doing this offseason. Jerry Reese trying to get canned asap I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom