NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

that disrespect to Andy Reid
Disrespect?

Reid is the king of doing enough to not get fired.
Nahhh Marv has that sealed 
laugh.gif

Marvin Lewis is the NFL version of Mark Richt....

Too bad AJ Green is wasting his talents away having to play for both 
mean.gif

The Eagles fan base glorifies you for beating the Atlanta falcons..winning the nfc and getting to the Super Bowl...but losing

I actually applaud Marvin Lewis for keeping his job over a decade with such mediocrity

Respect.

Marvin Lewis must have some blackmail on the owner.

Last edited:
Since he took over as general manager in 2007, only three of Reese's 53 draft picks have gone on to become Pro Bowlers. Only two (Steve Smith and Jason Pierre-Paul) are position players (two-time Pro Bowl long snapper Zak DeOssie was a fourth-round pick in '07), and JPP is the only Pro Bowler he's drafted in the last six years.

You can also add ODB, so that would be four players out of 60 he's drafted :rofl:

I actually applaud Marvin Lewis for keeping his job over a decade with such mediocrity

Respect.

Marvin Lewis must have some blackmail on the owner.

Nah, Mike Brown loves not having to look for and pay a new coach. Marvin does enough to keep stands filled, that's all he wants

Marvin Ronald Lewis (born September 23, 1958) is the head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League, a position he has held since January 14, 2003, making him the 2nd longest tenured head coach in the NFL behind New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick.

He'll be suspended, just a matter of time
Probably but the players association will probably step in if they suspend Greg without the proper evidence. This is the reason why the NFL is suing Mecklenburg County because the evidence is sealed and the county won't release it. And with no evidence Roger knows the players association will fight it.

Last edited:
Panther fans:

How do y'all feel about Riverboat Ron now? I know he's had his ups & downs so it probably varies. But what's the collective thought on Ron?

Think the majority have bought in. Hes finally starting to put it together. We have always started the year off slow and now we are learning how to close. He also has a hell of a DC. If Ron and DG get Luke and Cam some weapons this team can be real legit, gotta stay healthy tho. I believe in Ron and DG.

I randomly looked up old mock drafts and man that 2013 QB class is brutal. Not one of those dudes is even starting caliber. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom