NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he's just trying to gain leverage in contract negotiations.
I cant see why he would want to leave at that point of his career if he's still wanted....

I still can't believe the Bucs passed on Hardy when he actually WANTED to come to Tampa just to **** the Panthers up twice a year. Our stupid *** GM said last minute he just "didn't feel good about it"

He's not going to feel good when he's fired in a year or two unless Jameis saves his job.
Well the suspension fears could be real.  No one knows how much time this guy is going to miss with crazy Goodell out there.

I still think it's a great low-risk move for the Cowboys, obviously.
Hopefully he's just trying to gain leverage in contract negotiations.
I cant see why he would want to leave at that point of his career if he's still wanted....
Yeah I agree.   The Chargers would really fall off a cliff if he left too, whole team built around him.

I don't really know the details but he was already suspended last year right? So why are they talking about him getting another suspension?
That's the issue he hasn't been suspended yet. And they'll be hard pressed to do it without any evidence. Basically Rogers trying to right his wrong from the way he handled ray rice.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk · 1m1 minute ago
Per source, Dolphins will not be matching the offer for TE Charles Clay. He'll become a member of the Bills.

One of the premier pass rushers in the league that loves beating the **** out of Brees and Matt Ryan.....and he was signed for 750k base salary with the rest all being incentive based.

Absolutely no reason not to sign the guy...but maybe possibly trading for AP and drafting Jameis they didn't wanna add also signing Hardy to that mix.

Any truth to this?

Peyton Manning, longest career rush, 33 yards.

Trent Richardson, longest career rush, 32 yards.

Working to confirm........

#Let'sSeeWhatHeHas

#ISuspectAVagina

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock · 11m 11 minutes ago

My 2013 TE rankings: 1) Eifert 2) Travis Kelce 3) Dion Sims. Smart move by Miami to pass on Clay. Cameron & Sims is solid.

Had Ertz @ #4
You're better than that Jayson

I don't really know the details but he was already suspended last year right? So why are they talking about him getting another suspension?

he wasn't suspended, he agreed to be put on the exempt list

That's the issue he hasn't been suspended yet. And they'll be hard pressed to do it without any evidence. Basically Rogers trying to right his wrong from the way he handled ray rice.

Got it.

One of the premier pass rushers in the league that loves beating the **** out of Brees and Matt Ryan.....and he was signed for 750k base salary with the rest all being incentive based.

Absolutely no reason not to sign the guy...but maybe possibly trading for AP and drafting Jameis they didn't wanna add also signing Hardy to that mix.
Glad yall passed fam. He'll still be out for blood when we go to Dallas. :smh:

Why would Rivers want to stay in SD? That team peaked years ago, they'll never win. Time to move on and go somewhere else. He would have a much better shot at winning in HOU, BUF and even NYJ.

Said on Twitter, if I'm the Bills, I call the Saints and Chargers about Brees or Rivers, and offer them future picks to pull either one.

Sammy, Percy, Woods, Clay, McCoy, Fred Jax, and a solid OLine, with a top tier Defense, and Rex, I mortgage the future to capitalize on those players.

Brees or Rivers would make them solid contenders immediately, give them at least a 2 year window. 3 years from now, blow it all up and reshuffle the deck.

If the Jets were any smarter they'd also look into both Phil/Drew because they also have most pieces already in place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom